How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

This is the real deal. I've talked to 4 different reps on the phone the last couple of days and chatted with another 4 and got nowhere. Zip. Zero offers until tonight. Called the # above, said I was going to cancel and immediately offered promo rate. Everyone else said no promos were avAilable to me. They just straight up lie but you gotta keep calling and eventually you will get it.

Best deal is All Access 1 yr/119.88 plus fees and taxes. It renews into standard rate of $199, but with All Access, you get the app and computer login AND radio service for your car, with all their channels. On top of that, you don't have to call but once a year, and you get a notification in your email before your plan renews. I was told you only have the renewal emails or mail if your subscription is a year or longer.

Service had renewed at $55 for 3 months. I called today using the number above and got the $25 for 6 months offer - so got a refund for the difference. Only took a couple of minutes - no hassle at all.

My guy was a jerk. Offered me 12 months for 119 or 6 months for $60. I said , cancel it and he was 'ok fine'

Just called, said I wanted to cancel and they offered me the $89 for a full year deal. Good stuff!

Ok, I'm a real person, not an employee. My trial period ends on the 23rd of April, so I called today. The first person said there were no deals. I called back. I said immediately that I wanted the $89 yearlong deal. He immediately agreed. This is for the Select package, so no streaming, NASCAR, MLB, or NHL. None of which I even care about. The subscription is scheduled to begin as my trial subscription ends. This deal is real.

Super easy, just called and told the person I was thinking of cancelling my service. She offered me the $89 deal right away.

These people or guest aren't fake or Employees of XM. That is crazy for one blogger to post!!!!. Im an actual customer that actually called and got the same discount mentioned.

I was able to renegotiate my All Access rate from the invoiced $199 to $119 taxes, etc. A difference of roundly $236 to $152 per year. The agent was quick to recognize the promotional rate and the transaction took only around 5 minutes. Hooray for the Internet Community!

Real person, I called the number, told them that I would like to renew at my present rate of $89/yr., not the renewal charge of $200/yr. no argument, the rep very pleasantly renewed me for another year at $89.

Easy-peazy. I was upfront about not wanting to pay the full subscription price since I am retiring. No problem. She asked if I wanted to cancel. I said yes and was offered the half price rate. No hassle, no problem. Thanks!

Called and couldn't get the $25 deal but did get the $89 annual renewal package.

I just called today, three days in advance of my renewal date. As soon as I asked to cancel I was offered the $89/year rate, which was a continuation of the same rate I've been on for the last 6 months. Very easily done. Thanks for the tip!

Real person here in Houston. Called and they offered the 1 yr Select for $89 without any problem and the All Access for $119. I wasn't sure I wanted that so I did All Access for 6 month for $58. The rep was great 'Christine, I think' and had no problem offering the lower prices

Just did the year all access at $119 plus fees. Said would like to cancel and she offered us to stay with the deal that we had last year (same deal). Only have to call once a year and get everything. Love doing this number yearly. Spoke with Michelle.

DIdn't even say I was canceling..reps know the deal. Just called and said I want a better deal. First offer was $119 for all access for a year. Second offer was $46.99 inc taxes for all access 6 months - $7.83 a month...better deal...easiest call i ever had...usually takes at least 5 calls.

I just got the $119 all-access plan, too. My renewal would have been $219. Significant savings. Thanks.

I called the number listed on my invoice and the CS rep said I didn't have any discounts available to me so I said I'd cancel and he transferred me to the Spanish line. I hung up and called the phone number listed above here at this site, and the representative immediately offered my the 12 months for $89 when I said I wanted to cancel. It took two calls, but this number listed here is what helped. Don't bother trying a different number, the reps will just give you the run around.

Back