How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I successfully mentioned the 36FOR99SELECT code via chat....no problem. 36 months for $99 tax.

Just got the $60 year deal for Music & Entertainment with no added fees. Just be insistent that you will end your service and they will likely agree. A minor pause and then they make an on the spot adjustments so your bill will be $60..or maybe a lower price.

So, I recently cancelled on both my cars because I have access to the app through a lifetime subscribed portable radio I got years ago. I figured I'll just use Bluetooth - a slight pain but no additional cost. After a couple of months I got offers for a $2.99 a month deal for the Music & Entertainment plan for 36 months and after the 36 months ends, no auto bump to a higher price. The $2.99 includes tax and fees. They charge $2.46 for the plan and .53 for tax etc. Access just stops at that point unless you subscribe to a new plan. That's the lowest I've ever seen. I just thought I'd let everyone know what you can expect if you cancel and hang loose for awhile.

I just got off chat. Took about half and hour, which is ridicules. I requested the 3 years for $99. The agent got it for the one vehicle, a 2012 VW but said they couldn't do it for the other car because that promo was only for cars from 2015 and earlier and the other car is a 2018. So, I had the agent cancel that radio. This is the first time I have played chicken with the rep, after years of playing this haggle game, and they said they couldn't do the promo and canceled my radio.

They told me

"$47.94 for 6 months but I will adjust $15 from my side and will provide you 6 month plan for $32.94 for 6 month. And this is only for you as you are the most valued customer."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back