How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Amazing. I just called and said that I wanted to get rid of Pandora and only use one service and she gave me the $119 price for a year or $50 for 6 months. Very accommodating and helpful.

Just called 888-601-6296 retention dept. Told them I was cancelling for cost. They said they would give me the $119.88 fee for the All access 1 year like I paid last year fees totalling $162 for the year. I questioned why it was $30 more than last year total bill. She waived another $16.71 fees off the bill. Bringing the bill down to $146 1 year including all fees. Stay strong and insist on what you want to pay.

This is indeed the real deal. I was paying $56 quarterly, and for fewer channels. I called up saying I wanted to cancel, and they offered me $119 for a year of All Access and prorated my previous amount.

Today In California, renewed XM select 6 month for $24.99 plus $3.47 music royalty fee. Took 19 1/2 minutes on the phone however. Good luck All.

Just finished a 5 months for $25 $3.12 taxes = $28.11 or $5.62/mo. Called a couple days late (the 5 months finished 4/1, it is 4/9). Did not go down the cancellation line prompt path and talked to a rep about my wanting to change my account. After saying I wanted to lower my price or cancel she transferred me (I should have just dialed for the cancellation line).

I told the retention rep right off the bat... I know there is a $20/5mo promotion and I want that or to cancel. He told me about the $89/12mo promo. I said no. He tried the $44/6mo promo (same price, shorter term). I said no. He asked about $25 taxes/5 months. I said no, need to do better. He asked if he could put me on hold to see if he could do better. Okay.

He spoke to his manager and got me the $20 taxes/5 months deal. Took no more than an extra couple minutes. Well worth it.

This $89 deal is real - and I didn't even have to ask for it. MUCH better than the $237/yr they offered me a few days ago on the main number!

Okay... So I have been doing this 5/month for $25 renewal thing for years now (hanks to this website). Just called as renewal is coming up on the 17th. They tried to hook me into a year contract, then 6 months, and eventually I just told them I wanted the same rate at $5.00/month and they gave in as a 'one time courtesy'. Little do they know I've been doing it for years now!

New Jersey, renewed XM Select for 6 months, $25
only 16 min on the phone, not much running around. Yeepee!!

From NJ, Called to renew... was offered $163.00 for 6 most, asked to cancel. Very nice lady that I was transferred to asked for situation, told them I saw an offer of $30 for 5 mos online and she said the offer did exist. Only took 5 mins.

Only took 15 minutes total from start to finish to get the $89 for a year and the radio turned back on

I called earlier and the best she could was 179 and I told her no I could not afford it as I was just ending my promo of 25 plus tax. Was then offered 119.00 plus tax and I said I would think about it. Called back just now and ended up with the 89.00 plus tax for 1 year after I said I will need to cancel at the end of the month. She said 89 for 6 months at first and I told her my friend got it for the year at that price and she give it to me. A shame you have to bargain but I did get it for the select plan which is what I wanted.

I just called the number above and within 10 minutes (TEN) I said I was cancelling my new subscription, because of cost ($14.95 per month)
and they switched me to a $5 per month plan for 5 months. DONE!
Prior to that time I was going to send my new radio back! Hey I got a new radio out of this deal too... for $9 activation... that's it!

i bought a car a year and a half ago and just discovered it has xm radio
which i didn't pay for, how lucky is that

Called the number above and a very friendly and helpful rep immediately renewed the $25/ 6 months. My account had already renewed, but she told me to disregard the current bill.

I had a free 3 month trial end today. My Select All access was set up to go monthly billing. The first call, I was on hold for 20 minutes, and struck out, so left billing as it was. I called back a few minutes later, and got a different CSR within a few minutes, requested the $119.00 rate 'so that I didn't have to join a friends' plan', and was granted that. Paid a one-time fee for a year of All Access of $155.03. Thanks Spoofee!

Real Person. Just got off the phone with a sales rep with the intention of renewing a All Access trial period for my vehicle. It started off with that they couldn't offer any deals to a free trial, but only to established renewals and quoted me the year price of $199 taxes and fees. I told her there has got to be a better deal than that. I sweetened the deal by offering to include another vehicle radio subscription that had expired a year ago. Long story short, after about 15 minutes of negotiating, I managed to get both vehicles each for $119.88, ($144.73 with taxes and fees) for a year and no activation fees. Basically got 2 for 1 by calling the number listed above. May have done better if I had more time.

I called and saved a lot of money... 4 radios .. each one for 6 months for $28.46 plus I got a new free radio,,, for the house... so to save money just call ... 888-601-6296 to save .. thanks alot

Current account ending today. Called and was offered the $89 deal with $12.37 taxes for total of $103.37. Said not interested, but wanted the 5 months for $25 deal due to new car purchase with free trail ending in May and I would be interested in combining both cars on one account for one negotiation a year. Put me on hold and came back in about 30 seconds with the 5 months for $30.06 total ($6 month). I should be able to get a deal on both cars in May or June so I will not have to hassle with this company on an on-going basis. Too bad they want to play games with their customers. Perhaps there are a lot of uninformed people out there that simply pay the invoice price without question.

Back