How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Was told that $89 and $25 plan were for select which does not include internet or Howard Stern. I got 6 months for $60.59 total.

One day before renewal
6 months w/internet access $28.46
Good until Oct 1st/15
Told them a CSR rep called me last week and offered me $25/month with online access.
She was happy to do it no hesitation.
Best deal I've got since I joined in 2006.
Thanks!!!

The free trial over today. I rec'd offers from them for 6mos for $29.99. I wanted a better deal. Chatted with a rep on line - who told me that they could not offer the deal unless it came in the mail or via email to me. Then I called the number above, said that I was trying to convince my husband to renew - saw a deal on line for $24.99 - asked if I could get it She didn't even pause. No problem. They're even sending me the bill so I don't have to give my cc. Will get renewal notice with the bill every 6mos. she said to look for better deals at that time!

Very friendly customer service. Took the 1 yr $89 and added another radio for same price plus 2 month free trail.Tthanks for the info.

I do this trick, as well, but don't know how some of you folks are able to get that 6th month thrown in. My deal continues to be 5 mos/$25 ($28.27 total). Today I pushed for the 6th month and/or online bonus coverage. No cigar, but I'm happy.

Just got 6 months of SELECT, plus Travel Link and Traffic for $46.40. Would have been $28.46 for 6 months without Travel Link and Traffic. Although the guy i talked to seemed to change the total a few times, give or take a dollar or two, the final total was $46.40. I have to wait till 4/6/15 till my current 3 month free trial of ALL ACCESS ends to validate the amount matches what I was told. I also asked about deals for Total Access, was told there will be some deals this month, and the guy suggested to call back. No complaints here.

Today I got 6 months of Select, plus Traffic and Travel Link for $46.40. The breakdown is 6 months Select @ $24.99, 6 months of Traffic @ $11.97, 6 months of Travel Link @ $5.97, and Fees of $3.97. No complaints here, will be sure to call before 6 months up to get the same thing again. I did ask about deals for ALL ACCESS, the guy told me they will have some deals this month, I may call back.

Just received deal for $30.03, six month subscription that included all taxes and fees. (Based on $24.99). I had to say I was going to cancel service because I had gotten a renewal invoice for $39.75 for only a three month period....that's $159/year, and I could not afford to pay that. I had to ASK for the $24.99 promo a couple of times before the rep 'Found It' in his promo lists, but I did get it!

'All these guests are fake.'

You are most likely correct. Newest internet scam is to have CSRs from you own company, brag up your company on blogs / posts like this one. Most of these guests are probably Sirius employees...LOL! Gotta love the internet....

From at least one non-Sirius employee... Subscription was going to expire tomorrow. Got offered $89 plus fees/taxes (total $108.26). Took instead the 5 month deal for $24.99 plus taxes/fees (total $31.70)

after reading several comments, i decided to give it a try. i have 2 radios with a total bill of 303$. i called and said i cant pay that much, is there anything we can do about it. i was offered the 89$ fee for each and then i asked about the 25$ for 6 months and instantly got it. the CSR WAS WONDERFUL. the whole deal took 10 minutes, so worth it. she even told me to call again at the end of 6 months for another deal, they will be there!

These are not employees comments. I called the number on the bill because my vehicle was on a special for $89.00 but my wife's was not and they wanted $200.00 for hers. The guy was a jerk and said there was nothing he could do, so I asked to talk to a supervisor. While on hold I looked up serious Xmas radio discounts and this site came up. After reading I called this number got right through and she stated she would give my wife same deal and prorate our account so we had a huge credit. Then she stated that next year on this date it would go to regular price unless I call to cancel then they would give us this same deal. Awesome

I just got 5 months for $22.77 total including taxes. I called to activate my subscription after the 3 month trial ended. I had the same experience as others, CSR put me on hold to talk to a manager. Very happy!

Saw the Sirius charge on my credit card statement and called Sirius after looking at these posts. It worked. It was a very simple call and they will rebate the difference to my credit card.

I just called they were very nice.. I was actually past my renewal.. they pro-rated me and got 1 year for $89 starting today. They offered the 5 for 25 - yes could have been cheaper but I'm happy just do a year this time around.. Thank you for this site and all that post.. I have also say it seems they are always friendlier when you get their Filipino time zone team

Back