How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

In an 8 min call I got 6 months of the sirius select plan for $28.27 incl all fees.

Just renewed my special 6 month promotion for $32! I had spoke with someone on their online chat and they told me they had no deals. So I called and spent a total of 5 minutes on the phone with a CSR that offered me the $89/yr (which would have been $116 for me with tax). I declined, because the 6 month promotion was a better deal. He was pretty honest and kept reminding me to call again the day before the promotion expires to 'make any changes' to my account... i.e. get another promotion.

I just called these guys hoping to get the 50% discount on my renewal fee. Since I am a 'loyal' customer, not only did I get the discount, I was also offered the opportunity to buy Dave Matthews. That's right, the South African music man is now mine. He will serenade my family and I at night and do household chores during the day. Talk about a win-win. Oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, most ofus have the ALL ACCESS, not the Select deal that is $89. I just got off the phone and got the best ALL ACCESS deal (Stern, sports etc). Thatdeal is $49.99 plus fees for 6 months -- so $11 more per year for all access. Again, ONLY customer retention will do it. We cannot get lower than this and I HAD TO BRING UP the 6 month deal. They demand $129.99 for year of all access. No thanks.

I missed the auto-renewal date but I called them and they gave me back the money and put me on the 1 year for $89. Great deal! My regular rate was 3 months for $51. Yikes!

I called 866-635-2349 and was told my new 1yr renewal rate is $159 for the select plan. I told them I could not renew at that rate and they offered me 1yr. for $89.

I called and got $121.54/yr for All Access. You need all access to get Howard Stern. Have to be sure and call again in one year, or will be charged $222.16 next year.

Just called. Told them I could not renew at the rate given and was hoping they could give me a better rate. I was offered the 5 months for $24.99 7.69 in taxes and fees. Guy was very nice and accommodating, I think his name was Michael. Was going to charge the prorated rate of approx $10, and I told him I can't do that. He took that off. 5 min phone call and done. I previously was on their 'Chat' with a Dave who after he told me he could not give me a better deal, rudely ended the chat. Just be nice, they will work with you.

Thank you very much. I just saved about $100.00 for all access from the billed price .This is just like cable you must call every year to negotiate your pricing.They put you on hold and you must tell them you are going to cancel on your renewal date.The person I spoke to was very nice and was well worth the time spent to save a lot of money.

I just called and told them I was going to cancel because it was going to be too expensive.I have 4 radios...was automatically offered $89 a year taxes/fees for each one. I said 'Nope, still too much.' Was offered $24.99 taxes/fees for 5 months for each one.I said 'What, no discount for having so many radios?'....So he offered me $19.99 a year Taxes/fees for each one...$$23.48 each, Total $93.92 for ALL the radios...I will call again in 4 months and 28 days and do it all again!

I just called , We got a kia soul with 3 months ago with sirrusxm activated and got a bill yesterday for $53.22 and called today and said I'm going to have to cancel the service that I can't afford this much she said let's see what we can do I kept saying I can pay the $25 dollar plan for 5 months she said there was a $15 balance on the account I asked what can you do for me on that ? She says she would wave that fee. So calling in got another 5 months at $30.46.

I got offered the 5 mo. $25.00 one and took it . took about 5 minutes ...no hassle ..thanks dude ...

I called, as usual I got xfrd to another rep, 1st said no, 2nd said no too. I said OK, I will cancel. Then they said OK, $25 for 5 months. Why such a runaround? 20 min on the phone.

I have had an internet subscription for the past year and a half because I sold my car that had an actual radio installed. I just cancelled because they won't give any kind of discount at all for internet service. I'm disappointed, but paying $55 for 3 months seems crazy when other subscriptions are so much cheaper. Hate to sound like a baby, but IT'S NOT FAIR! lolol

Just called to cancel, was offered the $89/12 mos, I declined, then offered $44/6 mos, I declined, then $25/5mos with the same rep. 5mins and was good to go.

I just called and spoke to a representive to cancel my subscription because of the high renewal fee. He quickly offered a promotional discount of 1/2 off. On the phone 10 minutes.

Just called and asked for best deal on renewal and got the $89 a year deal plus $12 a year for travel link. It was easy and rep was very nice!

I called and the CSR I talked to was really helpful. She asked why I was cancelling and I said because of the cost. After a few different offers I was able to get $135.99 for 1 year of the All Access for my home receiver and then for my car I got 6 months at 28.17 for the Select package!!

Back