How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Called 8886016302, got a very nice CSR, told her I couldn't afford to pay what I had been invoiced ($230) and she offered me the $120 rate ($134.60 including taxes) which includes fullaccess and Internet. Total phone time seven minutes. If I could only figure out a way to make $110 every seven minutes I'd be a millionaire by next week! Awesome!

I called 866-635-2349 and got Select for 6 months at $25. I should have asked for 12 months for $50, but didn't think about it. Anyone know if there is a $50 for 12 month deal for Select?

I just called and renewed Sirius Select for $89 plus usual taxes and fees ($101 total) for one year. Standard renewal was going to be about $190. Total of 25 minutes with CSR or on hold. Had to mention cancelation.

Just called and got 5 months for $20 tax. Way better than $55 tax for the 3-month auto-renewal they had me signed up for.

Spoke with the XM CSRep Kim, asked for the $89/yr deal with ~$3/mo additional for internet and phone access. Was very pleasant on the phone, 'yes m'am' and 'no m'am'. Got it!

Don't give up! 1st guy I talked to (Jeff) said there were NO promotions he could offer me. I asked for a supervisor - he would not transfer me to one, so I hung up and called back. Spoke to Dino, he gave me 6 mos. for $25.00, plus 1/2 off the NavTraffic and 1/2 off the Travel Link - For 6 mos. Originally quoted $3.99 per month for NavTraffic and $1.99 per month for Travel Link. Ended up paying a total of $49.65 for all, for 6 mos. I asked if he would do the same rate for 1 year, if I paid now - he wouldn't. So, I will call back in 6 months to see if they want to give me the same deal.

I called 866-635-2349 to cancel and ended up with 6 mos. for $25 from Mary. I'm happy with that for now!

Just called a week before the end of my 6 month for $29.94 ($36.04 with tax an fees) plan. Told them I almost never listen to their radio service and wanted to cancel. The rep offered the $89 for the 1 year plan. Told them it was too much for something I did not use. Immediately offered $25 for 6 months. I accepted this offer. Total was $29.25 after taxes and a credit for the last week of unused service.

Called and in 8 mins I got All Access for 1 year for $88. They had just charged me $56 for 3 months which they will credit me for. Thanks.

Worked great! Had added boyfriend's car for a trial and called to 'cancel'. Danielle offered $89 a year each, with a credit for the remaining balance on my car, which ended up being around $30 for the remaining 2 months. 15 minutes on the phone, tops and it was like I got one car free. I'll make a note to call in a year!!

Thanks for the tip. Easiest deal ever. No hassel, no nothing. Just the offer and credit for what was paid till now.

i just called - I have 4 radios on - they told me 1st - $165.00 tax and fees and the other 3 at a 30% discount .. she said I was no able to get any better deals my bill is not due til mid april so I will call back

I just called this number during work and got the $89 dollar a year deal with absolutely no hassle! All I said was that I wanted to cancel and the representative automatically jumped to give me a lower price. Absolutely worth it! I went from having to pay over $200 to just over $100 with fees.

Ba-Boom! Just called to cancel and they offered me the $89/year deal and fees. I spent six minutes on the phone to save 50%. It is kind of annoying to have to do this process once per year, but it is definitely worth the savings. Now, back to my 80's on 8!!!!!!

Back