How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and got $25 6-month deal (pro-rated from today to $13) and was told to call back in September to get $89/year renewal. Otherwise if I don't call it would auto renew @ $100/year which would still be significantly cheaper than the $409.77 2-year renewal I received in the mail.

Called 888-601-6302 and told the representative, MJ, my trial was ending tomorrow and I understood there was an $89 per year offer for the Select package. She immediately said she'd be happy to provide this price. I told her I had another radio on a new car and she gave me the same deal, with no questions. I'm sure I could have gotten the 6 month deal others got, but I only want to have to deal with this once each year. Thanks for the advice everyone!

i called and essentially let them know that I would cancel because there are other music/ other options using my mobile devices. after trying to get me to buy into a payment plan (I told them i was not interested) the sale rep quickly offered me the $89/year plan. This saved me over $120 per year for my two cars.

My initial free trial just ended. I want a premiere (all access) deal NOT the $25 for 6 months they just sent me. That is for select and with select I can't get college sports (and probably others-but the husband specifically requested WVU footballl and Basketball -Big 12 stuff)

Just called the 1-888-601-6302 and asked for the $89/year rate and got it. Very pleasant rep and quick and was off the phone within 5 minutes.

Just called the number above with great success...Was told that the best offer was the standard monthly rate. I proceeded to cancel and within minutes was offered the $25/ 5 months XM Select plan! Thanks!

Just got 31.50 for 6 months. Had to threat to cancel but on third attempt they came up with this offer. Will have to call back in sept before auto renewal. Such a pain

I just called and they gave me 6 months for $38.42. I asked about the yearly and she said it was around $95 so more expensive that way.

Thank you very much! Your information helped a Sr. Citizen on a tight budget. So happy I found this info. Got the $89. year rate.

Just got my renewal which was 'too high'!!. Called the number here and 'bam' got it down to the $89.00!!! You are fantastic.. I will use you again...

Just asked them for a lower price and they offered me $117.09 plus fees for a total of $133.75 for the year including All Access and internet. I was paying $259.56 for the year (and not All Access). Thanks for the help, saved $125.81!!

Got my (outrageous $200 ) bill before sub expired. Had gotten new debit card, so let it expire. They kept service on for another (free!) month and HOUNDED my cell phone (I never answered). Just got a 'special offer' in the mail for 6 months for $25, also waiving $15 activation fee. Sent me to siriusxm.com/reactivate, you need your account number and radio ID. Will auto renew at $17.99 per month after that, so will be sure to set t-up in my calendar and cancel before! Was a previous $89 per year customer, thanks Jimmy Buffet for broadcasting Margaritaville (XMSirius channel 24) free online! I'm a cheap parrot head!

Just got my renewal....$196/yr for select. Called the above # and told the rep that I'd like the 6mo/$25 rate, he said no problem, what cc would you be using. I said no cc, invoice me I want to pay by check, again no problem. Maybe 5 min tops. Very nice rep.

I just got 92.75 total (incl tax less a $2.00 invoice fee). Thank you SO much!!!!

Back