How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Worked like a charm... Came right out and told the rep I want to cancel because of price. He then offered me the 1 yr. for $89. I told him my friend just got the 6 mos. for $25. The rep gave it to me no questions asked.

I have a SiriusXM factory radio in my Infinity Q50 that I just leased. The 3 month free trial that I got with the new lease expired and my radio turned off. I called 888-601-6302 which went straight to a person who was very easy to understand and deal with. I asked for the $25 'Sirius Select' 6 month package for $25 plus the 'Traffic' only for 1/2 off. I was charged a total of $40.43 on my credit card and the rep then took my credit card info off so I would get a paper bill later in the mail. I can call back when I get the bill and renegotiate the same special deal instead of paying the renewal which he said would be $126.38 for the next 6 months.

I called the other numbers that were printed on my renewal notice and couldn't renew at my all rate. Called the number on this site and it worked! 1 year for $89.

As a Canadian, we are getting screwed in the ear!
I was just told this is purely an American deal. The best deal I could get was $176 for a year.
What a rip off!

Works great !!! Called other numbers and could not offer me any deals ... My renewal rate for 2 radios was $335.. Called this # got renewal rate of $202.74 for 2 radios ... I advise anyone to change debit card # before your renewal or they will automatically charge your card at the highest rate.

I just called the renewal number and the guy was kind of rude and would not budge, It would have been 230 for 1 car and all access... I called back the number above and got 1 year for 1 car and all access for 125.00 plus taxes and services fees. I think it was around 145.00 I see the person below got it for 57.71. so I think I got an OK deal not great.

Called 888 601-6302 stated I WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE PRICE TOLD HIM I WANTED THE 89.00 YEARLY AND GOT IT

Just got the 6 months for $25 deal. They offered 5 months for $20 as I had before, but gave the 6 month deal without any problems.

One year renewal after 3 mo. trial: $119 All Access, $23 NavTraffic, & fees for a total of $162.48. Same 40% savings as the Select plan they are pushing by mail. NavTraffic was 50% off. And, they didn't blink at billing me. Relatively pleased overall.

Didn't work for me. They wanted 212. for a 1 year subscription for one vehicle!! Needless to say I cancelled and told them I would be discouraging anybody from subscribing to Sirius Radio. Sure is discouraging to see all the different prices quoted. They did drop it to 119. plus the taxes which is still not good enough when I see the deals they are giving other people.

Worked great. Got one year of All Access for about $144 (incl taxes). No hassles, very polite. Had called main number and got run around so I said I would renew online, and then called the 6302 number.

I just did it and it worked for me. It is $89 for the year but that doesn't include the fees and taxes, which made the total $104.16. Which breaks down to $8.68 a month, which was better than the $44 plus fees and taxes that I was paying previously. They did tell me that the renewal fee next March would be the $212.00 but that they will send out a renewal letter 30 or 60 days in advance if I wanted to cancel.

Back