How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just renewed for $32.01/6 months ( mine exp 2/8) so I was late... they waived a 2.00 proc fee so charged to my card $ 29.87 for 6 months- they were nice and easy to deal with.

Just got the 24.95 for 6 months. The CSR offered a few higher prices, saying the promotional price was no longer available, but after some very nice pleading on my part, came down to what I wanted.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences.

Called above number, said I was deciding whether to continue. I was offered by a very nice rep $89 fees and taxes for year. I questioned the $25 for 6 mos. She checked and said it was available. Total $27.64

What's the best 6 month promo rate seen for XM All Access? Need to have Howard Stern. The $25.00 for 6 months does not include Stern 100 or 101.

I have the All Access package which includes all channels and internet. I've been receiving this for $119/year taxes & fees for a few years. You have to call in for it.

Worked for me, called the number above and told the rep who answered that I wanted to cancel my service. She immediately offered the one year $89 deal, took about 5 minutes to complete the transaction.

Just got a renewal notice for $205 for a year for the Select package. That's crazy, stupid high compared with what others are getting. I truly believe the quote is highly influenced by the car you drive. In this case it is my wife's Toyota Avalon, the top Model under the Toyota brand.

I called today and was give $49.99 ($56.99 w/ taxes & fees) for 6 months of All Access. Anyone do better?

I just hung up with them. I paid $30.38 (which includes the junk fees) for 6 months. This is the select plan. They did offer me a 'free' radio as well (just shipping and handling).

Just got the 6 month for $25.00 deal. You just have to tell them and stick with this deal until they do it.

Took a little while, but got 6 months of All Access for one car (wife uses the internet radio) and Select for the other for a total of $89.50. Not too shabby!

Thanks for the tips!! (Now I have to book mark this page for August!)

$25 for $5 months XM Select package. They originally offered that $89 package taxes ($101) off the bat but I like this price better :)

I just renewed for 1 year All-Access package for $138.46 (that included taxes fees). Originally it was going to be $175.28, but I told them I was a longtime customer financially struggling and needed a break. She did tell me that there was a one year deal for $89, but the All-Access did not apply to it - only for the Select Plan. Good luck!

The first time I called I asked the rep for the deal that I saw online. My trial subscription was ending in one day. She said she'd have to look into it and place me on hold for 2-3 minutes. I was placed on hold for over 15 minutes so I hung up and called back. The next rep apologized and said they normally don't extend online offers and that you have to utilize the deals that are mailed to you; however, as a courtesy for me waiting and to keep me as a customer, she agreed to the $25 for 6 months. After fees and taxes it was $28.46. The second call lasted less than 10 minutes.

Only 'hiccup' is in six months I will be on the phone again doing the same thing. I asked could I get a year for $50 and they said that wasn't offered.

It took 11 min on the phone and a supervisor but I got the select package for 89/mo. $101.37 with taxes and fees. I wish everyone on here would also say which package they got.

Called twice because the 1st guy wouldn't offer any deal, even after I threatened to cancel & remove my credit card information from the account. My story was a co worker had just renewed at 6 months for $25. I hung up and called back under 'Cancellation' for the phone options.

2nd woman I got was much more helpful. Got 5 months for $25. I just said I got the renewal in the mail for 3 months for $51 and that didn't fit our budget so would have to cancel. But that $5 a month price was just right but was all we could afford. The lady said that special was available again & applied it to my account.

you can get a 5 month promotion for 29.99 on premier, it wont include internet radio but its the cheapest way to get Howard Stern. ask them to cut ya a deal on internet radio if you need/want it that badly.

Bill came for $50 for 3 months Called to cancel they offered $89 for a year ended up 25.00 for 5 months is the deal I took

Back