How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

(25$)$32.19 for the premier package, 6 months. Not bad, thanks for info! I had to ask for retention dept, sales girl said they didnt have one, when i went to cancel lady offered me (90$)$111.00 for a year, and I asked about 6 months and she said ~45$. I mentioned 'a friend' had gotten a 6 month deal for 25$ or so last month, and I wondered if that was still available. She honored it. Score!

$27.66 for 6 months including taxes/fees (Minnesota). Glad to renew at that price since I only listen to a few channels.

Just call the number on your bill tell them the bill's to high and they give you the $89 rate without question. Didn't go after the $25 plan don't feel like having to call again, and I have to go through this again when my other radio comes due.

Just got my Normal 5 Months for $20 plus fees so 22.50...easy when you use the number above thanks! 5 Mins and done!

They charged my cc $190.00 and I don't get the full package? What, I called and demanded a credit for that charge, also the telephone number on my cc bill there 888 number was disconnected? so I am tired of having to figure what the real price should be. Why don't they just charge the correct amount? So now I don't have Sirius I see in the comments below 6 months for the premier package for $25.00 and fees$7.19= $32.19 that's good. So now I have to call and try to get this deal err. I don't see why this is necessary ?

n pushed them while in the middle of my three month trial and got $89 plus taxes for my first year beginning the day my trial expires.

Called the customer care # listed on the XM internet site, went through a phone tree before getting a live person that was hard to understand and they would not give me the deal. Called back at the above number, which goes right to a person, and got the deal for $89 plus the fees for one year. Total time for both calls less than 10 minutes.

Just got off the phone with a SiriusXM rep. Answered right away and the call took around 10 minutes. Said I wanted to cancel my upcoming renewal on both my radios because the price would be too much. The rep offered all access at $119 for a year for my home radio, and select at $89 for a year for the car. I declined and asked about a 6-month plan for each, and he offered $49.99 for all access ($60.28 includeing taxes and fees,) and $24.99 for select ($30.12 after taxes and fees,) for a grand total of $90.40. I've been getting these 6-month promotions for the last couple years, and the savings to me are worth doing the dance every time, and it's a painless process as long as you're patient and polite. They have to read you some of the offers and their terms before you can get to the goods if you're looking for the type of deal I usually go for. Hope my experience helps.

I tried twice to get a better deal on the all access package and was denied. The best they will do for me is $18.99 /mo or $199. That is outrageous!

6 months at 25$ still being given. tried to push the 1 year at 89, and i said no, ineed 6 months only..tried to do 6 months at 45, i said no, i need the 6 months at 25 that you're offering or i need to cancel. got it.

be sure to ask them to remove your credit card info so you don't have autopay coming out in 6 months!

Just called in to cancel, Sirius was trying to charge an old credit card $55 and change to renew. Was told I could get 6 months for $25, but turned into $33 and change. I politely told the rep, that was still a bit too much to pay for radio. He asked if he could 'check with his supervisor'...a few minutes later I was told they could apply a $20 credit to my account. So I walked away with 6 months of service for only $13.64!!!!

I got a new truck and they are so trying to rip me off, I have a letter from Sirius stating one price for service and when I called they were trying to charge me over $100. more a year. Called the FCC and Attorney General.

It worked even to renew your plan, I did this 6 months ago, it worked. I put a reminder in my phone, called again today before my renewal at full price next week and told my rep I liked my current deal but can't afford full price. I hesitated at her first two offers (the $89 & the $49 for 6 months) and she didn't pause before offering the 6 months for $25. They're very willing to offer it, just be nice :)

Called the number Spoofee shows, instantly connected to live rep. Call took less than 10 min. Friendly rep chatted about weather. Said i wanted to cancel, asked my why. Offered 89 for the year. I said a year ago they offered 25 for 6 months and she was like we can offer you that. Painless and very polite rep. Northern Cali

Took less than 5 minutes. I said the only way I will renew is at the cost I paid last time - 6 months for $25. The girl did it right away no arguments, no other upsells or anything. I do love my SiriusXM shows, but I wouldnt pay more for it than that.

Just reactivated a radio from a one year complimentary subscription - asked for the $25/6 months and was given it with no questions!!! Yaay!

Is there any way to get a deal without already having a subscription? You would think they would to get new customers. Called several months ago and they offered me nothing but the normal price :(

Back