How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Rep offered me the $89/yr plan up front, then I asked for the $24.95 for six months and got it no problem.

Didn't even mention the $89. Just called and said price was outrageous compared to other services and they immediately offered the $89.

I recently bought a car which included a 3 month trial subscription. I decided to call about this deal even though my trial doesn't end until 15 March (another month away). I called the above number asking about the $89 deal, but he transferred me to activations where I reached "RJ". I told RJ I wanted the $89 deal and he stalled a couple minutes and then offered me a deal for $114, but said he needed to check something else. He came back and said the $89/year deal was all mine and it'd be $101.37 including taxes. He also offered to send me a free radio (I'd pay shipping) for home use with a $9 monthly fee. Sounded like a good deal, but I don't listen too much at home so I passed. RJ was super nice and didn't give me any hassles or salesman BS. Also, I didn't have a credit card on file nor did he ask for one; he said they'd invoice me which would be a $2 fee. I'm really happy! One year, all channels for $89!! Total phone call time was 14:32, well worth it. Thanks!!

When you get the $89, did you pay fees on top of that? Or just $89 for the select service?

So is everyone giving this foreign call center credit card info? May this be done thru regular mail?

Hey I JUST renewed my ALL ACCESS account a minute ago using this number for 1 year for $140.00 including taxes.... I am VERY happy I can listen to it on my and my wifes ipadminis, at work and home computer, our smart phones and car radio.... and I can bluetooth my baseball and football games onto the car radio for 140.00 you can't beat that..... I did the same last year!!!! thanks for the number...

Got this deal too...$89/yr plus tax. The only reason I am continuing this subscription is since it is for my wife's vehicle - I can't stand the super compressed audio this system delivers.

I got the 6 months for $25. no problem. Lets see what I can do when I have to renew in November. ( just got a new car my 6 months does not kick in until may 5th)

Absolutely works. Told rep I didn't want to cancel bc of high price..she offers 12 mo. subscription for $89. $120 after taxes and fees. Entire conversation lasted less than ten minutes. Thanks for the tip.

Yup. Worked like a charm. $89 for basic plus $23 for traffic. The original bill was $254.

Thanks!

Just got 5 months for $25. Was warned they would NOT send out a renewal notice in July, so I should mark my calendar to call back then.

I just called and asked for the $89/yr plan. he said ok no problem.
He did ask that if he didn't give me the lower price would I stay with XM I said no. with taxes it was $92.38

just called and got 6 months for $25 after declining the $89 for the year. Total of $30.46 after fees

$93.42 for 6 months renewel. After 13 minutes reduced to $30.47 with taxes and waived fees, for 6 months.

Back