How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Thank you, thank you, thank you! My subscription for Select was due to expire in one week. Called them today and went through the cancellation routine and got the $89 deal for a total of $99.81 with taxes and fees. Renewal is now due a week earlier since I called today so that is why it was a bit less than the $103 other have quoted. The best part? My credit card on file with them expired 6 months ago, and I insisted that because I'd had some fraudulent charges that I wanted a paper bill instead. 2 bucks for the paper bill, but who cares? Now they don't have a credit card on file, worth well more than 2 dollars. And they made the offer right away once I said that I wasn't in my car that much anymore, and that the current renewal rate was too expensive. Again, many thanks, worked like a charm.

Called and got the 89.99 for XM select for a year, which was 50% off for us. Thanks to everyone who have posted.

This worked great! I had the $25.00 five month special that was expiring in a few days. I called and explained I could not afford the renewal price and I would have to cancel if I could not get a lower price. With no further questions the CSR (Michael who was very nice) offered a 12 month plan at $89.34 with all fees and taxes. Thanks to this blog I just saved $100.00. Life is good.

Called today, a few days prior to my auto renewal. I had been getting a 5 month for $25. I said I wanted to maintain that rate, or start using Pandora more and cancel Sirius. The rep said he would do 6 months for the same price, and then auto renew in August at $102. I will call again then.

I used the phone number listed above, went right to the rep I needed to talk to. Explained once, and all done in less than 5 minutes.

Thank you thank you....thank you! It worked! I called a few weeks back and they wouldn't even talk to me about lowering my account. Today the rep thanked me for being a long time customer and she also offered me a deal for my hubby's free trial when it expires.

Just called to renew. They offered $89.00 tax/fee for one year of 'select.' Since I also have an internet access account, that would be an additional $44.00 tax/fee. So it would have added up to about $150 or so. Instead, they offer me the 'All Access' package for the car AND the internet access for $119 tax/fee. which totaled about $136 for all.

Just called and got 6 months for $25 plus tax $3039. Tired to sell me a year at 1/2 price first and told him too much and a friend just got this $25/6 months deal so he put me on hold and gave me the deal. Thanks for this website so I know what deals are being offered.

Took all of 3 minutes to get 6 mos for 24.99 on additional new radio. Thanks Spoofee, keep up the good work!

Number listed above was a direct line, I didn't have to go through any automated junk. I was able to renew a 5 month special for the same price I had before,19.99 plus taxes/fees. Thanks for the phone number!!

Thanks for the tip. I ended up getting 6 months of All Access for $56.94 including taxes and fees. Also went with the mailed invoice option, so no card on file to auto-bill in 6 months.

XM Select 6 Month for 24.99 Royalty 3.47 = 28.46/6m or 4.74 per month
Thank you, thank you and thank you again.

Worked just as advertized. Got 5 months for $25.00. Customer service rep 'Tracy' was in India and tried to sell me the full price package first. Told her I had seen a promotion for the $25.00 price. She asked me if I had gotten a promotion in the mail or e mail. Told her e mail. Put me on that fake hold BS while she 'checked,' came right back and offered the $25.00 deal. Tried to get me signed up for auto renew, told her I didn't want that either, so I'm getting a paper invoice, no credit card on file and no auto renew. All in all, a very good deal.

Back