How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just phoned - after I noticed I had already been automatically renewed - they are giving me the discount and issuing a refund

I just called to get the $89 a year fee. She said it was a promotion from last year. I told her that I wanted to cancel. She put me on hold and then she said it was fine. I told her it was too much and if they had a 6 month deal. She told me she had a 6 month deal for $25! What a great deal! I will call before the 6 months are up. I wrote it on my calendar to remind me. Thanks!

My subscription ends in a few days. I called & tried to use the code. I was told they no longer accept online codes. Only codes that are received via email will be honored. Called back the next day & said my friend got 6 months for $24.99 & I wanted the same deal. I was informed that they couldn't give me that deal. I told them to turn off the service. He said wait, let me see what we can do. He offered 1 year for $89. I declined & said I wanted the 6 months for $24.99 that my friend got or close the account. Another minute on hold & miraculously the offer was available to me.

New Car at end of 3 month trial: 2nd subscribe offer received in mail was for 29.94 for 6 months and $99 for 1 year for Select. 1 year is 118.40 with taxes and fees. Mailed check on last day, so still got some solicitation calls. Rep was nice about putting me on do not call list. This was without any negotiation and won't have to deal with it for the next year.

Easiest time ever.asked to renew my six months all access for $58 and she said ok.This includes computer and phone accessible

Just called... Was offered 1 year at $93, said that that was too expensive for me. I asked about a 6 month rate and he immediately offered 5 months for $20.93! Good deal... Thanks all...

I just got $46.17 for six months. I could have pressed for a better deal, I think, but I didn't

Worked like a charm, no hassle. Called and requested to cancel my subscription (that expires 4/3). Was immediately offered the 5 mo./$25 without even asking.

Called the number above and got the same deal listed below...5 months for $25. He initially offered the $89 for one year option, and I asked for a 5-6 month deal instead. He put me on hold, and then came back with the offer I wanted.

I called number above and quoted the 24.99 price. Talked with Rob who briefly talked with his supervisor and immediately gave me the 24.99 price.

too easy. I got a letter saying my renewal would cost $204.88 (they inclused this $25 US music ROyalty Fee). I called told them i'm calling. they offer me $89 one year. I said not interested. but ask if they have something for 6 months. he said $25.00 for 6 months. after tax and fee came up to $28.40. SWEET!!!!! Thanks

I tried that technique and the just wanted to limit my channels , will try the phone number above.

Worked like a charm. Renewal is April 1 at $204.88 for Select Told I would have to cancel because I can't pay that. Offered 1 yr for $89 plus fees/taxes or 6 months for $45 plus fees/taxes. I said my friend received 6 months for $25. I was told I couldn't get that. I said I have a couple days before April 1 so I need to talk to husband. Suddenly the $25 for 6 months was available again. Great deal!

Offered 89 taxes, fees, and 2 week charge of 11.96. I said no thanks and they offered 25 taxes and royalties = 32.53 (5 months). They added the 11.96 and I point blank asked to remove it. They agreed and were very nice! Thank you!!

Back