How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Worked for me! It took 2 calls. First called the number on the invoice. She said she could not offer any specials...went back & forth for 10 minutes & finally hung up. Found this blog, called 888-601-6302, told her I wanted to cancel. She offered $25/5 months (with taxes $32.23). Asked her to waive my balance, she did. Took less than 5 min.

Just did the all access one for a full year and got the price down to I think around 130 or so after finding out had already billed me for a quarter at regular price. Tried telling me was only a promotional price at first until said was going to cancel. Then can pretty much get prices listed on here. they dont want to lose customers.

I'm on the phone with Sirius now and am negotiating five months of service including tax and fees for $30.03. This was in response to an automatic renewal charge of $98.00 on our credit card statement received yesterday. Everything seemed to go through without a hitch. The customer service associate I spoke with was very helpful and polite. Thanks for the tips on this blog!!

Called the number, and asked for renewal rates.
I was first offered the normal price, said no, was then offered 1 year 89, said no, finally got the 6 months for 30 fees=34.10.

I just did it and with fees it come to $107.31. I have a plan with them all ready and it ends in 2 days and i told the CSR that I wanted to cancel and not renew and she quickly said if i got rid of my internet radio and premium channels she wound do a plan charging me $89 plus fees. I wish they still gave internet radio at this rate tho. oh well.

The $89 plan (now $116 with all the fees) is for the 'SELECT' plan not the 'All Access' plan.

What plan are other folks getting?

i just called and told CSR that i wanted to quit because of the price (I had been on a 3 year deal plan at $16 a month and it was going to renew for 3 more years at $614 or $17 a month. They immediately offered me 1 year for $89 and i told them no and that i had heard about a $25 deal. He then offered me 5 months for $25. After 5 months it will renew at $44 for 3 months, but he told me to call back prior to that and there would be other offers to take advantage of. WOW...what savings!!

I called and said I wanted to renew for $89, the guy said ok, badda boom, badda bang, $108 all done. I've done this for years.

Had a charge appear on my credit card for 65.00 from XM. We were just coming off a 'free' month, after calling in and saying we simply could not afford service any longer. I called the number listed in this blog, and quickly negotiated down from 29.95/mo per car (2), to 24.99 for 6 months. And they credited the 65.00. It's fun to enter a negotiation already knowing what they will offer!

Called to complain about my $204 renewal rate and was offered the $89 plan without any hesitation. $89 plus $12.37 music fee ($101.37) and received a $1.37 credit for my 5 remaining days on 2014. $100 for one year out the door!
Thanks for the info.

Spend the time to call them and you will get a much reduced rate. The renewal rate I got was $204.88 for the Select Plan. I called and said I was going to cancel and they gave me the rate of $101.37 for a year with all fees included. I asked about the 6 month promo for $25 ($28.46 with all fees) and got that. Its work the 'hassel' of calling them in 6 months to renew my rate!

Takes 15 mins but just got 5 months for $25 again. They won't send a renewal notice so I have to call back on June 15th to go through it again.

just called......they offered my the same deal as last year $89. I told them I had received emails for 25 for 5 months. They said ok, done deal in minutes.

You can get 6 months for $25.00 plus taxes and fees (ends up being about $30.00), without much effort at all. No coupons needed. Just call and be nice and insistent. This is for the Select plan, which is just about everything else except Howard Stern

I just called and told them I was going to cancel as we don't travel enough to justify the regular rate. Previously they offered me 5 months for $25. I have done that 3 times. This time he took all my information for canceling and said that before he enters it, would I be interested in 6 months for $25. This is the best I have been able to do yet.

Just called to establish new service and told them I had an email offering $25 for 5 months and got it. Set a calendar reminder to call back on June before it goes to $15/month. Thanks!

I calked and first accepted the $89 plan but after reading all posts here I calked back. After being pit on hold for about 5 min I was able to get the 5 months/$25 deal. This is great!! Thanks everyone!

Called Sirius to cancel and was given a one year subscription for $89.00. That's $7.41 ( tax and fees). That beats the hell out of the $15.00 I have been paying... It is possible, if you have the service call to Cancel to get a better deal.

Back