How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Hi
Can you please guide me, i call 9 different rep and they are still offering me 14$ every month i told them about $ 25 for 6 month they said we dont have i called them every day for 10 days and all the rep told no only 14 every month

Did this today. First rep I called agreed to give me 6months for $25. Had them send an invoice instead of autodraft renewal with a CC. Worked well....no issues.

Do you have to wait until you are billed at the outrageous rate or can you call before your subscription renewal date?

Well thanks i tried this and it worked out today. I got a car radio subscription with free car kit 19.99 for 6 months and a internet radio for 26.99 for 6 months..

Just got my same rate of All-access $49.99/ 6 months ($54.XX with taxes). They offered $119/ yr but I opted to make a phone call in 6 mos. CSR didnt give me any hassel but you must be clear that you want to cacel because the renewal rate is too expensive.

Just called and was told there was a 9 minute wait, got a call back in about 4 or 5 minutes. I told the rep my XM Select bill went from $118 to $204. I asked him if they are still offering the $89 per year deal. I was asked if I wasn't offered $89 would I cancel, I replied yes and he offered me the $89 deal (last year the best I was offered was $99 for XM Select) so my bill actually went down to $106. Very nice rep and very easy way to save $100.

Best offer I got.... 18.99 plus taxes and fees. Said not interested in that rate and customer service said okay. bye.

i got the $89 deal w/ taxes fees it ended up being about $115. That included the last month (which I hadn't paid for yet).

At nearly $10/mo this is getting pretty expensive.

Had to call twice as the first rep did not want to give me the $25 for 6mo deal (I had this before and it just expired). The second rep I spoke with was happy to give me the deal and send me an invoice ($2 fee waived)

She asked me if I got a letter about the $89 deal. I said yes, so it brought my total down to $95 and some change. I am very happy with this turn of events and I keep Pearl Jam radio!

Called to 'cancel'...stating it matter of factly....she offered me $25 for 5 months (extending my previous offer) or $89 / year....inconvenient but it's 5 minutes to save a bunch of cash...good luck...

I just got off the phone with the rep - told her I wanted to cancel and she immediately offered the $89/year deal. I didn't ask about the $25/ 6 month deal - I'd rather pay the extra to not have to deal with them for a year. I technically got an extra week out of it - my bill was due 12/28 and they are starting my subscription as of today (1/6/15).

Longtime subscriber here. I called yesterday to ask for a better deal after getting a bill for $182. The rep told me that was the only price for the music/news channels. I could pay $146 for music only. I told her I'd have to think about it. I called back today to cancel. A different rep offered me $108 for one-time annual price to keep me as a customer. Renewal rate is supposed to be $212. I'll definitely have to call back in a year to renegotiate. I can't and won't pay $212 annually. The toll-free number listed above is the one I used.

i just got the $125 yr deal for the premiere channels and the on-line access...originally wanted $279 !! for renewal..i think i got a good deal

I got 50% off for a year after the vehicle renewal on our new truck came up by calling this number.

We wanted to keep the same plan so we can still have internet radio, and it was about $100 saved after tax over the after tax amount of the discounted renewal rate.

I got the $89. deal today when calling to cancel. Did the same last year and it worked. A shame they just don't give their repeat customers this automaticly

Back