How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I got a renewal notice for $185.50 and called the 866-635-7189 number on the notice and said I wanted to cancel. I was offered $89.00 a year, $111.71 with fees and taxes so I accepted that. I specified I wanted to be invoiced, not pay via credit card.

I just called the 1-888-601-6302 number, followed your instructions and got the $89.00 deal. Thank you for posting.

Also called to cancel, was offered the $89/year (plus taxes and fees). True the $29/6 months is better money-wise, but now don't have to talk to them again for a year. :-)

Called above number today, said I wanted to cancel because I am not using it much which is true. I was prepared to turn service off. Was offered $89 plus taxes/fees for one year immediately. Didn't want to do a year, took 6 months for $24.99 plus fees was $31.48 total. I live in Florida. Also, requested paper bill and this worked as well. IMO, the 6 month deal is better as it is cheaper.

I called the number above and told them I'd like to cancel before the renewal. Told her that anything approaching the $175/yr they wanted was too much but that I would stay for what I payed last year ($86/yr). She said 'lemme see what we can do' and came back with the $89/yr offer which I accepted and asked to be invoiced for. Thank you again for the info you provide on this site! Been doing this a couple of years no. I would never pay what they are asking.

To any of those weary about this IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!! I just called after reading these comments. I got my renewal for two radios of over $300 for a year. I called and got my two radios for $198 ($89 each radio).

It worked for me! My renewal amount was over $300 for two radios. I just paid $173 for two radios after making the call. So glad I checked into this.

just got the $89 a year for each of 2 cars. I just said I may have to cancel due to cost. It was 1/2 of what I was paying

just got the 89/yr rate less a $20 one-time discount (applied the additional credit to the new charges - not the defunct card number on file :o). Paper invoice for additional $2 so they still have defunct card number on file and I have a year of service for $58.89

** WARNING ** ** WARNING ** ** WARNING **
I would like to point out the phone number listed on this website was NOT what was on my actual bill. Please check before you call to confirm you are giving your information to the correct people.
http://shop.siriusxm.com/ lists the phone # 1-866-518-3922
Paper Bill - Automatic Renewal Cancellation #1-866-964-6668

Said I was cancelling due to price:
Initially offered $90 for 1 yr fees (Good news we have a 50% deal - lol)
Declined and offered 50% off 6 month $45 (same as above but smaller term)
Declined - I counter offered renewing at my old rate of $25 for 6 months
(Fake pause while they 'Look if that offer is available' - 'Good News')

$25 for 6 months worked.
Then they tried tagging on the days I had from the auto-renew service (about 2-3 weeks) for another $15. I complained and got that cleared off.

New price was $32.12.
Paid on the phone and it went down $2 (Invoice Fee avoided)

Grand Total - $30.12
This is a really dumb business model and there is no competition. At least we have each other to share the deals that make it worthwhile!

*Another site posted a code of 36WUWOCL for this 6 month for $25 offer. They did not ask for it, but I thought it could possibly help.

Renewed for 89 plus taxes and fees. I told them I would not pay any prorated charges on an expired card and they agreed. Don't understand their tactics on this but as long as it works in the end, it's worth getting the deal.

I just got the $131 for one year of All Access. The guy put me on hold for a few minutes and pretended to ask his manager but then i got it. They also agreed to bill me instead of using credit card now

Just called and had to be passed off to a different CSR and finally got renewal for $79.96 taxes for a year. To bad they don't offer the deals to loyal customers as well as new subscriptions.

worked here too! $89 for 1yr svc - Select svc
CS rep waived the balance I owed for $20 something
Total with Taxes $108.62
NICE

Worked for me. Called to cancel my two radios as they were to expire next week. They first confirmed my account/contact information. I told them my renewal notice was too expensive and mentioned I had received a promotion email for $25/5 months. She 'checked', and came back in 5 seconds confirming it was available for both radios. It cost me less than $60 for both radios for 5 months. I have already put a renewal notice on my calendar to do this again a week before my next renewal.

I had a chat with two reps this morning and they both didn't budge on giving me this offer. So I called the number above a few minutes ago and told them that I'm going to cancel. The rep offered me $29.99 for 6 months. I said I thought it was only $24.99 and he said he can do that. You just have to be firm with them and they will give you what you want. I'm so glad I found this forum! Thanks!

Just got the $25.00 tax and fees so around $29.50 for 6 months. he to renew for the same price in July.

Back