How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got 89.99 rate on 2 radios for Select. I was up front and told them I know they currently offer this rate. No problems at all.

I let my All Access plan expire on 12/1/14, then they sent me a mail offer for $20 for 5-months of Select. When I called and chatted on line multiple times to ask for a discount for All Access they would not budge from $199 Plus Fees.Finally today on 12/15/14 they offered me $119.88 of 12 Months of All Access 11.83 Fees = 131.71

Just called the number and extended my subscription for 'All Access'

Rates Quoted:
Select: $89 / Year
All Access: $119.88 / Year
All Access: $49.99 / Six Months

I choose the All Access for six months which seemed like the better deal even though I need to call back in six months. Total for six months after fees was $54.92.

December 16 12 Eastern Time - got the $89. for 1 year select. They were trying to renew my existing subscription for $59.15/quarter and I said no. They gave no pushback.

I'm in Atlanta and got the $89 even $11.13 fees & taxes ($100.13/total) for the SiriusXM Select 1 year service agreement. I have 2 radios so I paid a total of $200.26. Had to go through 1 CSR to get to the one who could make the deal happen. Hopes this helps.

Just called and stated that I would like to cancel. The CSR immediately offered me the deal to renew Select for 12 months for $89 plus fees & taxes, so a totally of $111.13.

Just called and stated that I would like to cancel. The CSR immediately offered me the deal to renew Select for 12 months for $89 plus fees & taxes, so a totally of $111.13.

Thanks for the info! I called the number you listed and instead of 6 months for $89 (Select), the CSR I talked to gave me a year for the same price. Easy peasy. 6 months for $25 would have been cheaper, but ....

Just called and spoke to a nice lady first try! Told her I saw the 89 dollar deal advertised in an email or mailing, but I couldn't remember exactly where. She said that's only for certain radios. I asked her if she can extend it to my car. And she did! Very easy, $108.52 after taxes and fees.

this totally works, just did it after getting shut down via live chat asking for the same offer. 97.00 total

I called Customer Service at 866-635-2349 and they wouldn't give me the $89/year deal. I then called the number above (888-601-6302) and they immediately agreed to $89/yr for Sirius Select for 1 yr (plus tax). It was easy. Why couldn't their Customer Service do that?

I received a notice that my service was to auto renew for 1 year at $180.39, Since I had removed my credit card from their records, I called to question how was that possible? After varifying that my card was not on record, I preceded to play let's make a deal with their rep. They did not budge on the quoted price. 'No deal for you' I was told. I have received 2 bills and a final notice in the mail for the quoted price which I have refused to respond to. Bottom line is I have had free radio for 2 months. I am waiting for them to cancel my service at which time I will call back for a deal. My vehicle is going on 6 years old and has 14,000 miles on it, so the radio is the least of my concerns.

I asked for promotional rate. I was offered the $89 for a year plus taxes and fees and it came to $100.13. I asked for the $25 for 6 months she said she could do 5 months for the $25 plus taxes and fees which came to $29 something. I went with the 1 year. DONT FORGET TO CANCEL THE AUTO RENEW! or it will renew for about $200 in a year.

Just worked - $97.00 all in for 1 year subscription as well as 1 year of internet radio. Just threatened to cancel when they offered the $97.00. From Canada - BC

Supposedly they are having a 'Christmas Special'. I just got 6 months for $24.99 and that is for each for two radios. Total with all the added charges was $30.11 per radio or $60.22. The Guy was really nice. They offered the $89 for 6 months, I asked for the $24.99 for 5 which he gave me and then I asked if there was anything cheaper. He offered the 6 months up. This is like playing a gambling machine these days. At least the people on the phone are so much nice than they used to be.

Back