How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Read the blog ,stated I was going to cancel , Rep said she could do the 1/2 off for 89.99 for the year. Thanks for the great info

They offered me $89 for the 'Select Plan' which I turned down. Are you guys getting $89 for the 'All Access Plan'??

Just got one year for $112.15 including all taxes and fees. Thanks sooooo much for this information! Happy Holidays!

the number listed on this site is different than the number on the bill. Is this a problem for anyone?

just got all access 12 mo for $89 tax/fees. told rep i was looking at this site and could I please have 'all access' for the 'select' price. was ez.

12/12/2014:
Have two vehicles on All Access, one also has travel and traffic services. Called in to renew, offered to pre-pay for full year if I got a discount. First CS agent couldn't do anything (other than 12 monts 1 free), so I requested to just cancel both accounts and not use XM. CS agent transferred me to a second agent to process the cancellation, that agent helped me downgrade one vehicle to 'select' and pay half-price on 'select', then kept the second vehicle at All Access with traffic and travel for half-price. So I pre-paid one year one both, saved some significant $, still get navigation, traffic on the primary auto, and I still get internet radio.

Not a bad deal, but very annoying they make me do this dance every year. I've had XM radios (portable, then cars) since 2005, and I have to do this ceremonial 'threaten to cancel' routine every year.

I called I said I was an existing customer and wanted a discount that was being offered . They did not argue and gave me the $89 a year $112 with tax and fees . a lot better than the $169 plus tax and fees for a total of $199 . Thanks for the info!

Called the number above (888-601-6302). Had a 5 month promo expiring on 12/15/14. Called to make sure it didn't auto renew. She asked why I wasn't renewing. I said the renewal rate was too high. Was immediately offered 12 months for $89 ($99 with fees and taxes) or 5 months for $25 plus f&t. I asked if she could do 6 months for that and she set me up right away. A painless experience, over in less than 10 minutes and I am happy. Thanks to everyone for posting their experiences here.

Just received my brand new customer service:
XM Select (6 Month) $24.99
Invoice Fee $2.00
U.S. Music Royalty Fee $3.12
TX State & Local Taxes $2.11
Total Charges $32.22

Just renewed two radios... they offered 1yr/$89 and 5mo/$25. I asked for 6mo/$25 and got it. My charge with taxes/fees was $60.52 (had a couple of pro-ratated days).

Just got the XM Select package for 2 radios for $89 each plus tax & fees. Much better than the $200 renewal that was owed for one of the radios. Thanks!

Subscription expires tomorrow 12/13; wasvgoing to cost 140 something for another year. I just called to tell them that I wouldn't unless I got a better deal. I also recieved the 50% off. $114.23 after applied fees. No bad.

Back