How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got my 89 offer. Be aware they do add on a royalty fee to the 89 that brings it up to about $100 plus change.

Just got the 6 mo. for $25. Called to cancel, they offered the $89 for a year. I wasn't interested in that, so the offer was 5 months for $25. I asked if there was a 6 month offer, and there was for $25 also. She waived some fees and I am paying $28 for 6 months.

They called me as my trial is expiring this week and agreed to All Access plan for $119 for 12 months...worked out to 131 with fees/taxes.

Got 6 months for 25 bucks plus fees using Retail Me Not coupon code 308433 you have to agree to terms which say it will go to over 100 bucks every 6 months, but will play another card at that time or cancel

Don't worry about 'automatic renewal'. I am on that plan and just got a letter advising me that renewal is upcoming in 7 weeks! So you have plenty of time to call in and arrange half price renewal even if you have credit card on file. Just FYI

my subscription was due to renew for $198/yr. I simply called in and said I have been a customer for 8 yrs. You have all these deals out there for new subscribers and then you try to rip off your loyal customers. How does that make sense. I am fed up and want to cancel.
The agent said 'let me see if I can find you a deal. Would you consider continuing ur subscription if I could.' I said 'of course, I like the service'
5 minutes later he asked me if $89/yr sounded ok.
I said sure. Done.

make sure you call the 1-888-601-6302 #. Worked great. I just asked for the $89 Select rate and it was no problem. I also renewed my other xm at the same price!

Just got a deal $25/ 6 months. With taxes and $2 invoice fee came up to $3 and some change. Not bad for half of year. My bill was going to b $189 for a year . Soooo happy !!!

Make sure when you get your deal for $89 a year you do NOT let them do automatic renewal. If they do you will pay the full $189 next year, or more. Ask for a one time payment.

Oh yes, this really does work. Got mine for $89. for 1 full year. Was even told to call back when renewal is up, and request the discounted amount again.. NICE!

Just got the $25/6 months. With taxes will be $31.22. I am new customer. I just told them I had seen and heard about $25/6 month deal.

Employee stated $89/yr. deal was expired and would only offer $99/yr. option. Knew it was a lie (as I see others are getting the lower price after me), but HATE dealing with these scam artists and agreed. Forced into an automatic renewal for 2015 that I will have to call in to cancel or renegotiate. If this all weren't to keep my wife happy, I would NEVER do business with Sirius again!

Back