How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called and got the $25 for six month deal. I believe that was the premium package with all channels as that's what I had prior. I just told them I was going to cancel because of the high rate and that I knew the $25 for six month deal was available and the guy provided it to me. So annoying because I was paying over $100 every six months by an automatic subscription. Such poor customer service that you have to keep calling to keep a low rate.

It's the Select plan. I got a letter in the mail today about it. Pretty good offer.

Just renewed for 1 yr for total of $98 w/ royalty fee. Had to threaten to cancel. I asked for a better deal earlier and got nada. thanks for tip

I have been a subscriber since 2007, so if you can play that card, play it as well. Got both my radios renewed for $89/year for Select, and with all the other fees, they came to $104 each. Also added $2 for paper billing which is fine since then I do not have to leave my CC information. Was all done in less than 10 minutes.

1st time renewing since my new truck came with it and the rep could not have been more helpful. All Access, no NFL or Nascar for $89.00 plus tax and $2.00 invoice fee (so not to be auto renewed and charged) $109.28 total. Pays to be nice! No need to threat, just asked for the best deal for a year and Brendan was happy to help! Great service too!

I have two radios with select package. I just got the renewal notice on the one radio with a total of $185.50. Just got off the phone with Rep Mary. Call lasted about 25 minutes. She offered the $89 for year per radio and after him hawing around she offered the 5 month 30 rate. I asked why it was only 5 and not six and she did some 'checking' to see what was available. She offered the $30 rate for both radios for six months. I was already paid on both plans til December so that credit got applied to my new plans. Bottom line I'm getting both radios for six months starting today until 5-25-15 for a total of $45.70. Without the credit it would be $30.01 for each for 6 months. She even waived the $2.00 invoice fee since I did not want to give credit card. I wish she had an extension so I could call her back in May!

I have two radios with select package. I just got the renewal notice on the one radio with a total of $185.50. Just got off the phone with Rep Mary. Call lasted about 25 minutes. She offered the $89 for year per radio and after him hawing around she offered the 5 month 30 rate. I asked why it was only 5 and not six and she did some 'checking' to see what was available. She offered the $30 rate for both radios for six months. I was already paid on both plans til December so that credit got applied to my new plans. Bottom line I'm getting both radios for six months starting today until 5-25-15 for a total of $45.70. This monthly rate works out better than the $89.00 per year. Without the credit it would be $30.01 for each for 6 months. She even waived the $2.00 invoice fee since I did not want to give credit card. I wish she had an extension so I could call her back in May!

I JUST got off the phone with them. I've been paying $25 for 6 months of the premium service for about a year now. I told the lady I couldn't do it now because of the holidays. After going back and forth, she offered me one month of premium for $.99!!! And after that month, my service will be disconnected so I won't have to pay $14.99 for the second month. If u have enough patience and ignore their letters and calls, they'll give u great deals. :)

This whole thing is a trick dealing with Sirius . Be careful and ask if price is for ALL ACCESS . They will give you lower price but you get the less expensive service NOT the one that comes as trial in ford trucks.so you pay less but you get less

YES, thank you - it worked. I got the deal for $89/yr.My renewal bill was for $204.88 (Select Pkg).

I just did the $89/year deal. They would absolutely not give me the $25 6/month deal. Extremely rude. I threatened to cancel several times and their response was OK. I even spoke with a supervisor. At the very last second he came up with the $89 because I was really willing to cancel the service and was in the process of disconnecting. They said only 'certain' radios qualify for the $25 deal.

I just renewed my initial trial service (which had been turned on for almost 18 months for free - no idea how) for my '12 Kia Optima SX to the 1 year Select Package for $89. Total with tax/fees was $100.13 and I selected paper billing/invoice as to not leave my CC with them. Very helpful and took about 20 minutes.

Lowest i was able to get was $58.76 for 6 months of All Access- XM. I was initially offered $25/5mos for Select.

Got the 89.00 package ... Just tell the agent u need to have the 89.00 package😄😄this was very very easy to get it ...!!

Just renewed my Sirius today - 6 months for $25, including taxes and fees.
Took 10 minutes total. I told the CSR I had to have that deal, or I would cancel. Every time she offered a higher price, I just repeated that I wanted to cancel unless the TOTAL cost was $25. She put me on hold for 2 minutes, then offered me what I wanted.

I renewed my Select package for Sirius today. $25 for 6 months. Every time the CSR offered a higher price, I said I wanted to cancel. 10 minutes later, I had the deal!

Went from a 1 year to a 5 month plan all in for $28. 1 Year was offered at $89 but with taxes, fees and an invoice fee came out to over $100. Will try this again in 5 months...

11/28/14
Called to cancel my soon to expire subscription which would have renewed at a higher price. The CSR offered me the $86 plus fees subscription. No need to ask.
I've done this 4 years running and this was the easiest of all. Took about 3 minutes

Back