How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Worked for me exactly as described. $119 for all access. $89 for select w/ traffic weather ($42.00). Took my credit card off file. Had them waive for billing invoices. Got some credits because I had one month left for the two cars. Thank you!!

Just got 6 months for $30! Ive been a member since 2007 so they definitely didnt want to see me leave. They originally offered me $89 for one year and I just told him that I saw a deal online for $25 for 6 months and he put me on hold to 'ask his manager' and came back and said he could do it.

They offered me the $89 rate with barely any trouble. Just told them I was going to cancel when my renewal date came up. It was like $103/year with taxes & fees for Select. Thanks!!!

Just got off the phone. I received a rate of $24.99 plus taxes which amounted to $32.16 for 6 months. They are not keeping my credit card on file and will not automatically renew. Took a total of 14 minutes.

I was originally quoted $162.74 for a full year subscription to the all access, which is 150 channels. After telling the customer rep that I wanted the $25 a month, he put me on hold to speak to his supervisor. He came back and told me they could do five months for $30.11, which included all fees and taxes. Not as good as the $25 I saw on here, but I agreed. I could hardly understand the rep that I spoke with, so it was worth the extra $5 just to get off the phone with him! Thanks so much!

I have a new car and the 3 month demo is about to run out...these deals would cover my other two cars that are XM ready as well??

Worked great! My trial is ending December 2nd and I told the rep that I would subscribe if I could get 6 months for $25.00. She said 'sure we can do that'. Total came to $30.15 with tax. I asked to be invoiced so I didn't have to leave a credit card on file. She did advise that there will be a $2.00 charge for subsequent billing by invoice. Worth the $2.00 not to leave a credit card on file for automatic billing at a higher rate. They are also adding a second vehicle for the same $25.00 rate for 6 months. My husband will be happy!

Just called in and said I wanted the $89 a year deal. No transferring, processed as I asked. Much better than the $192 they were trying to charge me.

I asked for $25 for 6 months and he had no problem giving it to me (again) Guess they know people do this as I've renewed twice now at that rate for 6 months each time, so he suggested I go with a 1 year so as not to have to call back as often. I stuck with 6 and he warned me to make sure to call back before the 6 months is up. With fees, taxes, a few days credit on the old 6 months, it was just under $30 for 6 months.

Been with XM since 2002, every year I go through the hassel of what the magic price will be. With all the posts and the proper 888 number to call, it only took 5 minutes and was never put on hold - that never happens. Happy to say, I have another year of Select for the $89.00 promotion. Thanks Emma!

After speaking to a rep at the 877-509-0014 number (and being quoted $199.00 for one year), and being told 'no discounts anymore!!' I called the number on this web site and got a 5/mo deal for $28.11 within five minutes-- thanks!!!!

I just got the $89 deal after calling back and speaking with a different customer service rep. Why don't they just charge the real price from the get-go.

Excellent blog. Mt trial expired today. I got the all-access for 11900...plus some royalty fee of 11.00. Total for 12 months = 131.71

I called the number on my renewal form (1-855-266-1536) and was told no discounts. Called the number provided on this website and got $25/6mo, taxes, fees, royalty, and admin fee for invoice totals $30.11/6mo. Caution, do not give credit card because they will recharge you the higher rate after subscription ends.

got an invoice in mail for $185.50. called this number, talked to 'Devon' no hassle gave me the $89 for one year deal. removed the admin fees and other crap, cost me $85.73 total. now I get to do it again next year! YEAH!

Back