How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

$25 for 5 months $28.11 final and they waved the $15 re-activation fee. Call before your plan expires to get best deals.

Just called the number, told them my wife handles the bills, she forwarded the siriusxm bill to me because she thought it was high. I thought it was really high and wanted to cancel. Took my information, offered the $89 for one year deal, plus fees and taxes, asked if this was okay. I said it depends on what fees and taxes I need a final number. After two minutes she came back with 108 total. She also told me to make sure and call back next year or they will auto renew for the regular $185 price. So I will just call back next year a few days before it auto renews and do this again.

I hate doing this every year!
Late renewing one car (was out of the country) so got call from Sirius to phone on 866 575 7474. No deals there. Called 866 635 2349, but told no deals and that the save75a and $89 are radio specific, and not for my radio. Asked to cancel and got transferred. And I got the $89, for the car I'd called about and our other car which comes up for renewal next month. So twelve months, two cars for just over $200. And I requested they send an invoice because I don't want them to have my card number for next time.

This is gold. The main number was terrible, they offered me a radio which would cost more.
I called the number above and got a year for 99$, all in.
Thank you!

They first offered me the plan of 89 per month. Tell them it is still too expensive, then they will offer you 5 months for 25.00. Works every time

THANKS FOR THIS INFO! Renewal offer 164.89 base 20.61 US royalty fee is 185.50 for 12 mos of Select. Called and got $89 for 12 months. Told still not good enough. Offer was 28.03 for 5 months. I ?d if could make it 6 months? Yes.Got 24.99 US royalty fee/tax for a total of 29.55 for 6 months.

Just did this and they actually offered us the basic plan, which isn't what we have, at $115 for the year. Then I said I'd cancel and the guy came back almost immediately with the plan we have (select) for $99 including all the fees. That's actually less than we paid for the service last year with the fees and nearly $90 less than the renewal price. I guess I don't mind spending 10 minutes to get the big discount, but I wish they'd just be more upfront with their returning customers and give us the good pricing options automatically instead of making us work for it. But hey, I guess whatever works.

I just did exactly what you said and they renewed mine (2 cars) for 5 months at $25. It worked. Thanks.

They'll continue the $25/5 months when you tell them that you'll cancel. Silly waste of 10 min every 5 months, but worth not paying their otherwise ridiculous rates.

Just got 6 mths for 28.11. No hassle at all. Just asked if they had any discounts and she rattled off many. I selected the 6 month option.

Calling the number worked like a charm for me. Told them I didn't want to pay $110 for 6 months and was going to cancel. First they offered to extend my current XM Select $36/6 month plan. I asked about an annual plans and they offered XM Select for $89/year. I went with that to avoid having to call back so soon. Guess I will go through this again in about 11 months. Seems like a silly annual exercise but worth it to save over 100 bucks.

Just called the above number. I had a balance and I spoke about the costs and wanting to cancel. I was immediately offered the $89/yr deal. I questioned again the price and not wanting to be locked in for a year and was offered the $25 for 5 months deal. the whole process took less than 5 minutes!

What I tried and they only gave me 9.98 a month for the music only package for 1 year, doesn't include taxes.

Just got 6 months for $24.99!! To save yourself some time, Don't wait for them to tell you their best deal, they won't tell you this one, you have to ask for it. Also, be sure to ask for Select, which is 120 stations, otherwise you'll get 80 music only stations. Catch: if you don't call them back before your renewal date to request the same deal for your renewal, your card will be charged $101.88! Took me about 14 minutes, but I did try to get him to tell me his best deals before I told him what deal I wanted. Worth the time though! Good luck!

After they rattled off a bunch of ridiculous prices, the highest being 190 something a year, I told them I wanted the 6 months for $25 deal. Total came to 30.11 with taxes, and don't put a card on file or agree to the auto renew. Ask for them to send an invoice and it's all good.

This was a great help! Thanks! I had tried another number and got no help, but knowing the $89 deal, with this number, made everything go smoothly. Got the $89 deal

Can I give you a big Halla freakin lujan? Called, they offered the higher rate, I asked for the $89, the 'checked' to see if I was eligible for the a Special rate then said I was. I then asked if there was a special rate for all access, since I like MLB, PGA and Public radio. It was for $119. Both rates, of course are plus taxes and fees.

Called the number above and immediately mentioned the 6 months for $25 deal, and they honored it. I was transferred to another person, but it only took about 10 minutes tops.

Back