How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Called and said I wanted to cancel. Got offered the $89 for the year. No hassle or anything.

Just called Sirius and I did not have a problem getting the $89 deal. I also got 2 free months.

Called the number above and was offered the deal totaling $109. Said that was still more than I wanted to spend and was then offered the 6 months for $28 which came out to $26 since I used a CC to let them keep it on file. I've been a subscriber in my car for 6 years and have a lifetime for a portable 10 years.

All access for $119 for the year. Spoke with 3 people to try for the $89/yr. It was a no go for the All access at the $89/yr rate. Thanks for the help

Awesome. I just got offered the $89 deal but didn't want to pay that much at the moment.. They gave me the $25 deal for 5 months again, came out to $27 something with taxes. :)

My free new car sub was set to expire tomorrow. 1st tried yesterday with on-line chat to get a deal after saying I would cancel - NO GO. This afternoon I called and spoke to Alex and told him could not afford to renew at $200 and to cancel me. He first offered 5 month at $25, said I wanted a 1 year plan. He quickly offered $89 plus tax and royalty fee - total of $107 for me to remain customer. Took about 4 minutes - and it was easy. just play broke and they'll offer you a deal without any hassle.

Thanks to the comments here, I called Sirius 11/8 as my renewal was up 11/21. Told them I had seen $89 deal online and was not going back to the $140 of last year for my car only and 140 channels. Cool Beanz- wound up with the Full Monty All Access- car, iPhone, Internet and home player for $126 for a year. Was chilling on BPM in the supermarket 20 minutes later! Thanx Yall!!!

I was needing to update my CC on file because of the Home Depot breach. From this thread I found the offer for $25 and $89 for a year. I be honest, I just wanted the longer offer and took the $89 with a renewal available at the same offer. I will have the full channels I had prior at half my cost. That was a deal for me! Thanks for the post.

Ridiculously helpful CSR on the phone today. Told her I needed to cancel due to money, unless she could give me the same deal I had (6 months/$25). She did offer the $89/yr, but I said that I needed it to be the lesser expensive plan for right now. She said no problem. Changed it over. I swear I was on the phone for probably 8 minutes!!!!! Totally worked!!! Thank you!!!!!!

I'm a customer with free 6 months with new car that expires today. Got a call 3 days to continue service with Select pkg at $38.55 (inc. fees & taxes) for 6 months or the All Access for $49.99 Florida taxes and fees = $62.85 for 6 months or $119.88 fees & taxes = $150.75. Didn't have time then to renew but called today and was offered the same deals. Went with All Access/6 months.

I had a 1 year subscription that came with my Lexus. After a quick google search I found this offer. I called XM and just straight told them I have seen people being offered $89 for a year subscription, and asked if that was available to me. She put me on hold for about 20 seconds and came back and said she could offer me that. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to agree to put my card on file and it will be automatically charged the full amount at renewal time next year. I just need to remember to call them before that happens. I am a happy camper, thanks for the responses on here!

I just called and said I needed to cancel because the price was prohibitive (I've been a customer for years). Within five minutes I was off the phone, having got six months for $15. I renegotiate in April.

thanks for information i was on the phone for 5 minutes and got the $89 1 year promotion

Just called number above after getting a renewal in the mail for after our trial ends. Got the $89 deal after asking, total with taxes $100.13 for one year select pkg.

just got the 89.00 promo. took 5 minutes. also got the auto re-newal for next year so will have to call to cancel and start over.

Just renewed for 6 months at $27.50 total after having to pull teeth and holding my ground that I was going to cancel. Be persistent!

Not a single issue. Had the service 1 year previously and wanting to renew. Said I wanted to cancel unless they had any special deals. Offered the $89/yr for Sirius Select. Asked about All Access and he happily offered me $126/yr ($130.91 with taxes, fees and partial credit from days remaining on previous contract.) Provided info needed to create my account for online listening and all is great!

Back