How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

First time i called no deal. Called back again 2 days later and as soon as i said cancel 2 accounts they renewed me for $89/year for each - same select programming. Thanks for the tip everyone

Just renewed both cars for a year. Got the $89 deal for the wife and I paid $119 for all access. Very easy process with a friendly CSR. On my first call to renew, I dealt with two grumpy agents at the Omaha location who were prepared to let me cancel because they wanted me to pay an extra $85/yr. Glad I hung up on them!

For people in Canada, if Customer Service tells you there are no deals, call back and talk to the cancellation people. I saw this and called up for deals and was told there were no promotions on at this time and they didn't know what I was talking about. I waited an hour, called back and hit 2 to cancel, got a very pleasant lady on the phone - explained to her that for the few hours a week I might use it, the $200or so a year is just too much. Mentioned that I saw deals as low as $25 for 6 months but know they are a business and need to make money so I wanted to know if they had any good deals for a year subscription. Got the $89 no problem($94 with tax and everything).

Too easy told the I was cancelling because 189 was too much money.
they told me because I had been a valued customer, they could offer me a 50 % discount which would be $89 for 12 months plus tax and fees. total was $104..

Thanks for the tip!!

I have a promo code for 1 year SAVE75A. This came with the letter for renewing after my 3 months for free with car purchase. Just go online www.siriusxm.ca/signup Enter in your Radio ID.

What a great website!! I was just about to renew at $160/year and came on here first. Just got off the phone with a great guy in Iowa with their cancellation department and got 6 months for under $30! Great service!!

Just called 866-635-2349
I mentioned cancelling and they immediately offered the $89 yr for Select,
Told them not low enough and finally got 19.99 for 5 months (same as I have gotten the last couple of times).

Hi, I'm so glad I saw your blog. The first two times I called, no luck. But the third time I called, using the number above, I was successful... Three car radios renewed at the promotion of $89 plus tax...Big difference from the renewal bill I had received in the mail!

Okay, so I had a weird call with them just now. I played the game like everyone (and I was really sweet too!) and she agreed to offer offer me the $89...but after getting my Credit card info she speed-talked the final conclusion and what I heard was '$185 will be charged to your card.' Say what?? So I asked what happened, and she said they had to charge me FEES. I cancelled. Honestly, what scam.

Okay, so I had a weird call with them just now. I played the game like everyone (and I was really sweet too!) and she agreed to offer offer me the $89...but after getting my Credit card info she speed-talked the final conclusion and what I heard was '$185 will be charged to your card.' Say what?? So I asked what happened, and she said they had to charge me FEES. I cancelled. Honestly, what scam.

Just called 866-635-2349 and immediately got offered the 5 Months for 5 bucks a month. Paid $29 after tax. Just told them I wanted to cancel because of price and they came back right away with an offer.
Thanks!

The latest is 20 for 5 months!!!! I get the online access too so for 5 mo with all taxes it was about 40:)

It was easy. I just called then number and asked whats your best deal. I got 5 months for 4 dollars a month (22 with taxes and fees).

Thanks so much for posting this. Called the regular number and they would not negotiate. Called the number you posted and it was money....

It worked for me, but I had to call a second time, the first rep did not want to offer any discounts. I got 12 mo. for $100 and change.

Just Called 89$/12 Months - Total cost $ 106.14 which I was told included taxes and music industry royalties...

I got nowhere with chat. They want to charge me $110 for 6 months of XM Select. I even said I'd probably cancel.

Back