How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just called, and my subscription was suppose to have auto renewed 3 days ago. Lucky for me the credit card on file was deactivated a week earlier. I was offered the $89 deal for a year, when I refused it, she offered me 6 months for $25 plus taxes and fees, some of which may have been for the last 3 days. Total $31.20 for 6 months.

Called the number you provided and asked if there was a better deal. They said no, and I said I wanted to cancel. Was put on hold, then the person came back and offered me the $89 deal (after fees, $113 a year, not the $185.50 I was paying). You rock!

Ha ha...I just called as I got a renewal bill for $185.50. I told them I couldn't afford it (which I can't) The rep was not very helpful when I asked if they had any specials for loyal customers. He finally put me on hold so he could speak to a 'supervisor' and came back to offer the $25 for 6 months deal! Just make sure you call them back to renew or they will charge your card for a 3 month deal of $51.92. Thanks for posting this offer!!! Woo hoo!

Thank you everyone for your feedback. We have 3 cars with satellite so $25 for 6 months per car ($30.08 with fees & taxes) really makes a difference!

Had to call twice- was told that I had to have a certain offer sent to me (tried for best rate- first woman wouldn't help me). Second call and a very nice man helped me and offered me $99/year. I found another code via RetailMeNot and was able to use it for $25/6 months, invoiced. Took about 12 minutes, tops.

It works like a charm! Got the 5 months for $24.99 deal (140 stations Select Plus). This is the third time around doing this. Just be sure to call before they auto renew at a much higher rate in 5 months.

It works! I had a free 2 month trial at the SiriusXM Select level that expired 2 days ago. I just finished talking to a SiriusXM rep to get a quote for a renewal. They quoted me a price well above $200 a year. I told them I was on a fixed income & asked if they could do any better. He said he could waive the $15 activation fee. I told him I saw a coupon online at http://www.retailmenot.com for 6 months for $25. Without missing he beat that is what he offered me. After adding in federal & state tax and artists royalty and some other minor fees the total came to $30.74 for 6 months at the SiriusXM Select level. He also waived the activation fee of $15. I just need to call before my expiration date of 05/18/15 to either renegotiate or cancel. Thank you so much for this website. Woo hoo!!

I just renewed. I first asked for the 6 months for $25 and they offered the one year for $89. I took the one year deal so I don't have to call back so soon. Thanks for the tip! This is my 3rd time successfully renewing at a lower price.

Just got 150.00 for 1 year on 2 radios after getting put on death hold on the regular number for 25 minutes. Thanks

Thanks for the advice, they adjusted my fee from $185 to $89 (w/fee's $99) for one year with no argument ! I just told her that $185 was way too expensive and that I wanted the price re-adjusted. It certainly was sweet to save $85 !!!

I just called and said my two month trial was up and want to cancel because rates were to high. Said I'm going to call the person my friend got 6 months for 25.00 and girl said: well I can do that to! I upped then to 6 months! Total is 28.11 after taxes. Thanks for the great help!

Just got 6 months for total of 28.11. Said I am canceling after 2 months trial and calling the number my buddy got a 6 month deal for $25. Girl on phone said, it's okay, I can do that for you! Thank you for the good tips on this site.

Got the one year subscription and save $120 against current monthly rate. Thanks !

I had the 6-month $29 deal and called to cancel. First they offered me the $89/year deal which I declined after hemming and hawing a bit. Next they offered me 5 months for $25 ($29.61 including taxes and fees, in Texas) and I accepted. So, I am happy.

Got a 1 year deal for each of my two radios for $89 plus fees, totaling $100.13. Threatened (very nicely) to cancel service if they wouldn't comply. Previous total was $187 for first radio and $123 for second radio.

Back