How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Rec'd the $185. one yr renewal notice. Made the call, threatened to cancel then had to ask for the supervisor as the service rep wouldn't budge. Then got the $89 deal (plus fees and taxes)...total 107.14. It pays to complain!

Super easy. They started the new price today, gave me credit for unused service at the higher price but charged me $89 plus taxes and fees for a total $100. It's worth doing. We have 2 cars and saving $109 for both. The call took 12 minutes. Woo hoo!!

Called the number above. It was easy. They credit me for the time left in my contract and I had to pay for another one year. Saved on both cars. Took 16 mins

Just got the $89 Select for a year deal. Asked for it right away, only took a couple of minutes for the whole call. $107.14 with fees and tax. Thanks for the information!

I just called and got the 5 month deal for $25. The bill I had received was for $182.99 and the rep first offered the 1/2 special. I then told her I heard they had specials for smaller amounts of time for less money and she offered me the 5 month $25 deal. It was easy, no haggling at all!

I just tried this and the customer service rep said it's an email offer I have to wait for to get and there are no deals going on right now.

Just signed up for 6 months All Access with TravelLink (no traffic) for $60.89 including taxes if this helps anyone (they could not do 1 year). Number I used was 1.888.601.6302 It auto-renewal at $139.12 which I will del with then.

Called and got all access for $119 plus tax and fees for the year. Couldn't have been easier or less of a hassle.

I just got my renewal notices for both radios. Called said we just wanted to cancel. He said he may have some promotions that maybe I'd like to hear about. Offered $89 for one year (total of $190.92 after fees/tax). Said if I don't want to pay for 1 year up front, he could do 6 months for $44 (91.82 for both). I said those sound great but was wondering if they were still doing the $25 for 6 month. He had to ask his supervisor who approved it in about 2 seconds. Ended up paying $46 for both radios for 6 months (prorated b/c 1 radio had 2 weeks left and the other had 3 weeks left). I'm very happy with the outcome!

Had two weeks left on a Select subscription. Called this number and said the cost was too high. She immediately offered $89/yr and I went with that (wasn't interested in the 5-mo deal, although she mentioned that there was a 2nd option).
Was on hold for about 10 minutes but the phone call with the rep only took about 4 minutes

Boo-ya! I renewed for the 89.00/yr too! I had called in a week b4 my script expired, and was told there was no spec promo offers, and would have to pay full price of 189.00/yr.
A day b4 expiration, I came across this site, searching for promo codes. I called the number provided, and told them I wanted to cancel cause the price was too high, and they took me down to 89.00/yr... NO HESITATION!!!
Thanks guys!!!

I just paid $20 for 5 months, $22.46 after taxes & fees. No real effort at all.

I just got the $25 for 5 months promotion without any hassle from the sales rep. He did offer the other two options ($45 for 6 months and $89 for 12 months). Thanks for the helpful info!

I used the promo code 'select79' last month and got a year for $79 ($120 after music royalty b.s. and taxes)

I received my automatic subscription renewal notice in the mail a couple of weeks ago. The renewal was $185.50/yr including royalty fee for XM Select. I called the number on the renewal notice and all they offered was this price. Told them I had to think about it and hung up. Went online and glad I found this page. I called the number here today and said I was cancelling my subscription because the $185.50 was to expensive. The rep without hesitation offered the 1/2 off promo of $89.00/yr. Got it for $99.25/yr with some subscription credit. Call lasted 5 minutes. Thanks!

Just called in. Opened with 'I just cannot afford :( '... after hearing a long winded stmt. I countered with. A friend of mine told me they got the 5 months for 25 deal... The Rep reply'd Since you mention it. I can honor that deal. all within say 5 mins. then she said shed up the deal by giving me 6 months. for 31.00 with no auto renewal. (what I wanted) I was going to press for 6 months for 25. But it went so fast I felt the speed of crossing the finish line was worth the extra 6 bucks. so it worked out to 5.33 per month for 6 months. not bad from the letter I recv'd asking for 14.99... thats about 1/3 of the price all in less than 10 mins. from call to hang up. Thanks!!!!!

just got all access package with internet and travellink, cost me $54.92 total for 6 months. nice lady on the phone credited me 2 bucks for the paper invoice too. the $25 deal does exist but you lose some stations, namely stern.

Back