How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just got 89 year deal. With fees came out to be $97.82, They waived the $2 paper invoice upon request and all charges since last billing. Yeah!

$89 deal done on a renewal on 10/27. No problem at all. I did exactly what is stated above.

Spoke to a CSR at another # who would not give me a better deal then $101 f/6Mo. Called the # listed above & received the $89 deal for 1 year....Thank You!!

I called and tried, but they said those rates are vaild, there is a promotional code associated and without that code, they were NOT willing to help me out. I had to talk to two managers and finally without a code an threat that I was leaving, he gave me 50% of the select, with taxes etc came to $95 for a whole year. If there is a code...please do share.

Just spoke to rep and had it changed to 89. a year. Just be reminded of automatic renewal it's not the same price. Thanks

I just spent 5 minutes on the phone for the 1 year at $89.

Thank you for all your help with this!

Just got the Select plan for my daughter's Jeep for $89 @ year. Called the listed number, NOT the one on the mailers..Told them their 'commercial free' claim is bogus and too expensive for only listening in the car for maybe 2 hours a day.

Ok, Great number above worked with saying cancelling my renewal fee of $116/yr and telling them I do not have a charge anymore (expired anyway) and wanted a paper bill ($2 CHARGE) and got 6 months for $32.33 plus $2 paper bill charge.

5 minutes - got All Access at $119/yr plus taxes and fees. Getting an invoice was another $1.95

Just got $89 a year plus fees and taxes. But only using the above number. The guy at the regular customer service says I didn't qualify because I already used a promotion for the past year.

This worked for me. . I had them refund my automatic renewal fees of $134 for 6mos and then they gave me a year for $89 and the internet radio for $30. They were really nice about it and took only 5 minutes of time.

I had no issue just telling the CSR that I want to pay the $89 per year or cancel. She said, 'No Problem'. I only pay by Check, so when they ask if I am paying by credit or debit, I answered, 'Invoice'. There is a $2 fee, but its worth the piece of mind that they won't directly charge to my credit card. Thanks everyone! See you next year! :-)

Just got off the phone with them. Got the All Access for $54.92 for 6 months. Plus waived the last month since my last promo expired. Thanks so much!!

Was immediately offered $89 for 1 year using the number above. Said could not afford. She then offered 5 months for $25. Done. I made a note in my calendar and will call again in 5 months. No problem.

Just called above # and spoke to Karin. Told her just received my invoice (which I always request). The price was too much. She asked if I was pleased with what I had , I said yes. Looked at my act saw I received discount rate last yr (actually last 5 yrs).Getting select which is what I had for $89 tax etc 108.19 then waived invoice fee $106.19 total. Mailing another invoice, which I will pay by check. Usually do money order or certified whatever is cheaper, never credit card. Get an extra wk out of the deal. Didn't want to bother with the 5 for 25$ since I was @ work. Was afraid it would take longer. This was min max. I'm happy, don't listen to Howard (sorry)so don't know if he's included. As long as I have my music and Jim Ladd's free radio l'm happy

Worked like a charm. I had select for my old vehicle and got it for my girlfriend last Christmas. In July I leased a new vehicle, cancelled whatever was left on the car I turned in and I've been using up my trial which ends Nov 1st. I called up and told them I was considering staying but only if I could find a deal because with my girlfriend's coming due soon as well it was going to be too expensive, especially so close to Christmas. They immediately offered the Select for $89 for both. Mine came to $109 after fees, my girlfriend's was $67 after fees because of credit. Awesome deal.

Back