How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and told them I am not paying $185 for a year. They immediately gave me the half off promotion and I got $89 for the year.

I just called to try to get a better rate after 3 month trial period. Told them it was too expensive but I was willing to pay less. They offered 199/yr for all access which I declined. I told them I knew 89/yr for music only was available but the CSR said only certain radios are eligible and mine isn't. Baloney. Goodbye.

Are you guys getting the Select or the All Access for $89/year? I can't get them to agree to the All Access for any less than $119/year. I can get the Select for $29.94 for 6 months.

Within 2 minutes of calling I was offered Select for $89 and All-Access for $119 :) I chose All-Access since I use internet streaming from time to time.

$25 fees for a total of 29 for 6 months at their 'promotional' rate. I keep track of my dates, and call in to cancel just prior to the auto-renewal date. Sometimes they let me renew the promo rate and sometimes they don't.

Here is the secret. Don't panic if they don't let you do the promo rate. Simply cancel, and they will mail you the promo rate offer when they know you are serious. DO NOT PAY FULL PRICE.

I just tried this and it work. Took about 45 minutes. First person I spoke to was pointless. After not getting the rate I asked for, I said I wanted to cancel. They then transfer you to someone that can cancel your service (aka, another sales person) I told him I wanted the $89 rate and that I heard that the travel link was $23. Without hesitation, I received both. Yearly subscription was: 89 for Select package, $23.99 for travel link. Total for the year with taxes and fees worked out to $142.

it works...just make sure you call the number above..do not use the number on your renewal ppwk...they won't help you.

Just now called and immediately received without any negotiation 6 months of Select for a total of $28.11.

When you call make sure you choose the cancel subscription option first, that way you won't have to deal with the first service rep. I got the 6 months price for $29 at their promotional rate. Just keep refusing their offers until they give you this rate. I also pay be check so that they don't automatically renew it and use my credit card. The bill I had received from them was for $189.00 for 12 months.

$174.20 out the door for all-access, xm navtraffic and travel link. happy with that since it's less than i paid last year for premier, and i end up with internet on top of it (even though i probably won't use it)...

I called the number above to cancel and was offered the $89 rate, right-a-way. $89@year tax and fee totaled $100.13
Great deal. I paid $99 , last year

Just called, got offered the year for 89...but I asked for the 5 for 25 instead. Was able to get it for around $27 which included all taxes and fees.

Just did it right now. They tried to renew at $189 and when I said I wanted to cancel due to price, I got the $89 deal right away. Call took less than 5 minutes and no hassle.

I'm in Canada, and just called SiriusXM Canada to cancel my free preview with the hopes that I could get a better deal to continue. I told her I couldn't afford the advertised price and the rep offered me 6 months for $24. Tax (12% for me) and royalty fee (2.27 per month in Canada) came to $40.50. That's $6.75 a month which I'm happy with.

Got six months of Select and internet for $53.19. 24.99 radio, 24.13 internet, 12.92 taxes and fees. I asked for a further discount on internet and she got a $6.50 credit from supvr. Then took off $2.28 for using my credit card (one time only). Total six months of radio and internet $53.19. Thank you all for your help.

Worked great. I got the $89 rate plus a discuounted rate of $23 for the navigation and traffic. Took very little time. Do not even try the renewal number that comes with your existing service. They will not give you any discount.

Just got $89 for a yr fees for 1st car, and $25 for 6 mo's = fees for second car... just told cust. service person I wanted to cancel due to finances... she offered the $89 special immediately, and then I asked for the $25 for 6 mos... she put me on hold and came back and took my offer.

Back