How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

All Access which includes 1 car, 1 home radio and online listening for total of $131 including tax and royalty fee for the year and they waived the past usage for the last two weeks.

Called in today, 2 days before my subscription ends, and they transferred me 3 times. I asked to cancel my account because they were going to renew me at around $170 (I think). I finally spoke to Yvonne and she offered me $99.33 (got a couple dollars off for the remaining time on my existing subscription) with all fees and taxes for 1 year so I took the deal.

Called 866-408-2796. Told Person1 I wanted to renew at best promotional price. She acted like I spoke a foreign language (which I'm sure she herself does) and handed me off to Person2. Person2 asked how he could help me and I said that Person1 referred me to the 'Promotion Department' and that I would get the very best promotional price from him. After about 2 minutes Person2 offered 6 months for $25, his 1st offer, which I accepted.

Just spoke to Alex. Phone call took 14 minutes of back and forth, but it was worth it. Got 6 months for $26.07 with all fees and taxes. And then once I was done cutting the deal, I asked if I could get the same deal on my wife's subscription. and she said 'Yes sir no problem!' Win Win in my books.

Just renewed SiriusXM XM-Select for half-off of $89.00 plus $11.63 in taxes/royalties. 1-year subscription. Also doing paper billing so they can't draw funds from my account at auto-renewal time.

Woo Hoo!!!! It worked. I did the annual renewal for $77. A real savings from the $14.99/mo I was paying. It took 17 mins, but well worth it for sure. They did offer the 5 months at $25, but I just wanted to be done and to get a full year locked in.

Just got 6 months for $25. I said I was going to cancel because it was pricey. She offered me a few different promotions. I asked if she had anything better? The best she offered was 5 months for $25. I told her I had a friend whom got 6 months for $25, can she match that offer? She said let me check, and a moment later she informed me yes she can do that! She was nice, you just need to sway the offer, and not agree until they give you 6 months for $25. If not call back. I did this first call took less than 5 minutes.

I got 103 with tax for the year in Ontario tell him you don't want the full package and also about the 77 dollar plan for the year...

Curious to know what package you guys are getting for $25 for 6 months. Free trial in new car is getting ready to run out, but want to make sure I retain NBA and NFL coverage....

I did the annual renewal including travel link for 112.76 The call took less than 5 min.

I just called and got 6 months for $25 just by asking. No hassle, no questions asked! Thanks for the information.

Just renewed All Access w/Traffic/Travel Link/Internet radio 167 for 12 months. Normally it's 284

Great advice! They upped my bill from $106 to $198. I called the above number and it went back to $107!!!! Woo Hoo!

I called to cancel my 6 months subscription after that had billed my amex with $102. I told the agent a lady in the Philipines, who spoke very good english that it was very expensive. A little of back and forth and she came with 34.95 for six months. I told her that I needed to have NavTraffic and NavWeather combo included. And I got the deal.

just renewed couldn't get the 77 deal but got the 6 months for 25 which is awesome! Thanks!

Back