How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Funny how this thread got bumped today. Sirius finally sent me a "comeback" for 6 mos @ $25.00. I renewed this morning.

Now, if you know your acount # and your XM radio ID#, the website they directed me to was www.siriusxm.com/comeback5 . Not sure if this deal will come up for you, but it's worth a try. Good luck. :)

*also no reactivation fee (15.00)*

Called the above number and got a free replacement radio (my 6 year old unit just died) and got the $86 dollar/year deal. Had a great customer rep, no arguing at all.

I'm pretty sure the $86 is just the $75 the royalty fees so it's the same thing.

I called and said that my 3-month trial was set to expire in three months and I would like to renew but I couldn't afford it and asked if there were any offers.

I cancelled one of my radios and then received a card in the mail from them asking me to come back for $77/year. Got it in about a week after cancelling.

I have made 3 different negotiation phone calls that last for 6 months each. All differnet prices, yet I wonder with as much as I enjoy xm radio....why do we have to play these games?? It shouldn't be a game, it's a buisness and irritating to have to call before they charge your debit card. Although, thanks to information I have read here.....I will remove the autorenewal! Because, what a shocker when you aren't expecting it on your account. So again, my question.....do we always have to play the negotiation game to not get ripped off?

Just called and told them to cancel because I could not afford the $15/month they were charging me. They came back with several offers before I finally accepted $5/month for the next 5 months.

Just did $43 for 6 mo. Would have preferred 5 mo. for $25 but she wouldn't offer it. No idea but whatever--still a good deal. Could have done $86 for 1 year but I'd rather just do 6 and see how things go in another 6 months.

Just got the 86/yr and 25/5 for my 2nd radio

Does this work on someone with a new vehicle that is almost out of the trial subscription or just previous subscribers? Also I am in Canada, so not sure if this works here, or just in the US. I can't justify $15.99 plus fees per month for their lowest plan. If it was around $10.00 or less that would be more doable. If someone can let me know it would be much appreciated.

Just came off a one year free usage. I called them and asked for the 77.00 discount offer. They said that's over. I told them I am a retired disabled vet on a tight income. They offered 113.00 and a 20.00 credit so I get the taxes and fees back. for one year ended up at 92.00 for 140 channels same amount of stations for a year. So much better than 185.99 a year at 18.00 a month. offered 25 for 5 months Nope.
No auto re-bill. :-)

just did it, worked great. Just as an update, it's $89 plus taxes and fees, totaling $109

Worked! I got 88 plus 18 for 1 year in 5 minutes. I recommend calling prior to renewal. Thanks!

They wanted $99 plus tax for the 'Select' Package ($111 total). The ALL ACCESS package was gong to be around $135 total. I asked that they match the Select price for the All Access service but they refused. I decided to end my service after my vehicle trial offer.

Back