How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just got the $89 a year plus taxes which are different state to state. Here in Florida they are very high. I always do this year after year. I do ask to be referred to the cancellation department. If you get cancelled, you can always rejoin at a ridiculously low price.

just called and spoke with MJ, took 3 minutes to get 1 year subscription for $100.13 total (including taxes, royality fees and removal of $2.00 administrative fee charge).

The first offered me one year at a year at $89. I asked if they could do better. They offered me 6 months for $25, which I took.

Got sirrus for 5mths @$25.64 taxes&fees. After being adamant on them canceling it. A foreign agent wanted to charge me $94.76 taxes&fees for 5mths...told her that is ridiculous, cancel..cancel..cancel...not that serious. That's more than my light bill! She transferred me to cancel and that's when I got someone in the U.S for an another deal

only got 5 months for $25. They wouldn't give me 6 months. Good enough. Thanks!!

thank you for your help before I made my call. I was given the $25.00 for 5 month deal which is great because it gets me through the summer drive months then I can cancel again in October.

Had 1 year All Access for $218. Called up to cancel it. Ended up getting 6 months All Access for $54.96. He also offered me 1 year for $131.76 All Access but the 6 months was the better deal.

Thanks to all the comments, my offer was for $30 for 6 months, I asked for the 25 and got it, the operator just had to check first.

Just finished my usual 5-month cancel/renew dance with Sirius.

Was offered 6 mos. for $44, then 12 mos. for $89 both with fees & tax. Settled on same as last time, 5 mos. for $31.03 which is $25 fees and taxes.

I asked for the 5 months/$20 deal. She said I qualified. the Catch: you agree to auto-renewal. I just need to call and renegotiate after the 5 months so I don't get screwed. :) gracias y ciao!

Must really depend on who you get on the phone! Went from $196/yr, to $134/yr to $125/yr taxes and fees included. I'm in Canada though, so I wonder if this is the difference? I mentioned the 5 months for $25 and was told there was no such thing!

Just got the $89 deal for my wife...If you pay for all immediately you'll get another 2 bucks off...They applied the remaining $10 on this year's subscription to knock the price down and made the new subscription good until 1 July 2014... I wish I could justify it in my car but I only drive it about once a month for a couple of hours (retired) as we use my wife's car almost entirely because of MPG...
I get by with weak FM (rural)...

I received a discounted total price of 113.69 annual, down from 200.10. (Select 89.00 Fees and Taxes). Rep was friendly, just call and say you want to cancel.

Got charged $50 to automatically renew for only 3 months after enjoying a 5 months for $25 special. I asked to cancel and was readily offered $20 plus taxes and fees for 5 months - even less than before.

Back