How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

This worked! Just note that the $25 tax for 6 months is for SiriusXM Select, not SiriusXM All Access (which is what I was getting on free trial in the car I just purchased). I wasn't listening to any of those extra stations anyways though- thanks for the post!

I just got 6 months for $25.00 plus tax/fees. Total came to $28.11. I asked for paper billing, didn't want it on my credit card. They were going to charge me another $2.00 which is ridiculous! I asked them to waive that and the $15.00 activation fee and they did!!! Looking forward to listening to some great music without all the commercials or dj's talking over the songs!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got all access for a year 50% off was paying $68.11 for 3 month and got a whole year for $148 taxes and fees included.

Currently on new car trial period.....
Letter offer for $99 / year
Called, asked for $77 /year, CSR indicated not available
Just got $89 for 12 months, $100.13 total

Just called to cancel. When I asked about a cheaper rate for the year the came back with an offer of $88 plus taxes. I inquired about a shorter term and was offered 5 months with taxes and fees for $38.56 fo the Select package withe sports and entertainment channels.

Just got $89.00 taxes for 1 year. Out the door $100.31 for a year subscription. Thanks!

They would not give me the deal until I told them I wanted to cancel everything. CSR was cool and there was no hard sell.

I just called and inquired. I have two radios, and they were charging me $164 to renew for each one. They reduced the cost. I had them add Travel Link, and got both (Select Plan) for a total of $201 with tax included.

I just called as my previous 5 month deal had expired and renewed yesterday at $54.xx for 3 months. I had 2 vehicles, but my second didn't expire for 2 more days. Said I wanted to cancel both. She offered 1-year for $89, I said no. She offered 5-months for $29, I said no. I told her I thought there was a 5-month for $20. She put me on hold, came back and gave me both vehicles at 5-months for $20 each. They applied the auto-renewal charge to both subscriptions and refunded me the $8 difference. Took 6 minutes.

What package is for $77 dollars. Is that including taxes? I received a promotion to get the 'Select' package for $99 plus tax for a total of $111.38. It is a step down from what the three (3) moth 'All Access' free promotion that came with the car. In reality The systems is to much money as it is. There are channels that I do not care at all, including 'Oprah' really....Music, news, maybe weather could be good enough. I am Latino, and salsa music is barely available. Therefore, the slue to me is ....close to none. Canceling could be the way to go, unless a more reasonable price is offer. The $99 pus tax, for a lesser than 'all access' package is not the best, to me that is.

just got 6 months after quite a bit of back and forth 63.00 all access with all tax's and fees listing right now via my ipad on my stereo....poolside sweet.......ps when your 6 months is almost up call to work a deal they will bill your credit card over 200.00 for a year do It over a month before because they will do it early...there sneaky!!!

Just called. Told them my 6 [email protected] is expiring. Saw new billing. Too expensive. Rep made offers, but still too much. Finally as a one time courtesy, he made me the 6 mos @ 25 plus fees for basic

I did this last year and about to do it again. I told them what I would pay. I got an upgrade to the full XM premium package for $100 even.

Just got 6 months for $25. WARNING!!! Told the rep $77 for one year he said ok, just called since invoice was incorrect and they told me he only put the account for 6 months for the same price!! Cancelled one radio because of this. Don't like shady people, especially companies!!!

Back