How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

This works! Called rep and said i wanted to cancel. Was first offered half off for 1 year ($90) on both my radios, one premier and one select. I said i want the 5 month offer. She said ok so you want the 5 month offer? Done! Got one for $30 with fees/taxes for 5 months and the other for $29 with fees/taxes for 5 months. Call took about 10 min total. That's it. What a steal!

Don't waste time trying to haggle with the first person. Just tell the first person you want to cancel, so you get transferred to the second person and see what they offer. You need to get to the second person. $89 plus taxes for one year. A little lower than this year ending so I am happy.

Just got off the phone. My plan expires tomorrow. Told the rep I did not want the standard renewal. He said there were no current promotions. I told him I wanted the 6 months for $25 plus fees that other 'friends' we're getting. He made me repeat twice that I would cancel at the standard renewal. Ten minutes start to finish. SCORE!!

You are so right. They wanted to renew at $164.89 but after telling them I was going to cancel, they renewed at $89.00 for 12 months. Great deal!!!!!!!

same thing,,just tell them your going to cancel, its too expensive,,89 plus taxes,,music fees,,etc ,,,107.74..better than 195

i haven't had xm radio for nearly a year but i still have my radio. i called and asked what deals they had. they offered me: 7 months of XM All access for $55 including taxes and fees or 6 months of XM Select for $28 including taxes and fees.

I was just able to get the $20/5 month deal. I was on a 1-year trial that was included with my new car. The total with taxes (which are 15%, for some reason) and royalty fees is $26.07. A good enough deal for me to remain a customer... BTW - The 6-month deal they offered me ($25/6 months, $32.50 after taxes/fees/etc) is not as good of a bargain as the 5-month offer. Save yourself the calculating and take the 5 month, $20 deal. Actually I think it's $19.99 - not $20. PS - They hit you up for a $2 invoice fee - which can be waived if you keep a credit card on file. PSS - The call was easy as pie - I told him that was the deal I used to have on my old car, and he honored it. No questions asked.

I was just able to get the $20/5 month deal. I was on a 1-year trial that was included with my new car. The total with taxes (which are 15%, for some reason) and royalty fees is $26.07. A good enough deal for me to remain a customer... BTW - The 6-month deal they offered me ($25/6 months, $32.50 after taxes/fees/etc) is not as good of a bargain as the 5-month offer. Save yourself the calculating and take the 5 month, $20 deal. Actually I think it's $19.99 - not $20. PS - They hit you up for a $2 invoice fee - which can be waived if you keep a credit card on file. PSS - The call was easy as pie - I told him that was the deal I used to have on my old car, and he honored it. No questions asked.

I was paying $600 a pox for 4 devices when I canceled a couple of years ago. The rep I talked to sounded like she couldn't have cared less. Might try again with one device if I can get it for under $100 taxes included.

are they asking for the $20.61 Royalty Fees in addition? That's what my letter says.

i have sirius in my car..how can i get it in my house...what equipment should I buy..I have Apple Products now.

Got All Access plus Internet Radio for 6 mos @ $49.99. $57 total with taxes and fees.

I just called and got the 5 month offer, and when the rep was recapping the offer for me, she said, ' so you called in today to supposedly cancel your account.' How rude, but she gave me the offer with little resistance so I decided not to bust her chops about it.

Just got Select Package for $89 taxes and fees for one year. They also offered All Access plus Internet for $119 taxes and fees for one year. I was hoping they would come down on this price so I asked about the lower package. I honestly was tired of being on the phone. I've been a subscriber for 4 years and have to go through this every time. It's so annoying!

I originally received six months free trial, then when I renewed for a year, I was billed $106.00. I just spoke to the rep (Zach) and told him I couldn't afford the traditional renewal rate of $24.99/month and needed to CANCEL. He got me a full year with fees, taxes, and royalty all for $99.84

SCORE!

Hey Guys. If you received a survey coming from SiriusXM(for the CSR) just give them 5! So that they can continue the promotional offers.

Just got a full year for my car for $154 The last 2 weeks they were quoteing me for $212 !!!!!!!

Back