How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Called 8664082796. That's for if you already have service. I did not. They transferred me to another number. It went from $200 without fees down to $133 with all fees etc included for 12 months all access.

just got $89 for 1 year for the select plan = total $113. I asked for a promotional plan that my friend got

Got a bill for464.69 for 3 years no way called and talked to Bill gave me a deal.17.96 for 6 months.took 10 mins Bill was very profesional no hassels.tks to the gentalman who showed how to do this.Great job.

That phone number is incorrect - use 1-888-964-6663 - Said I wanted to cancel - they came back at $80 year - said, no - came back with 5 mths for $25 - took the deal - Call, it's worth it - my subscription was due to auto renew at an ungodly rate of $181 on 6/11/14

Called yesterday and got a year for $88, 98 with the royalties and fees.

5 minutes and 14 seconds to renew my trial Subscription. I paid $22.49 for 5 months of service. There is an auto renewal at $44 per quarter but I will then call again and get the low package.

I have had my Ford F150 for 3 1/2 years and have never paid more than $30 for a 5 month subscription.

Whoever is paying $89 for a year or $133 per year is nuts. Just call and be straight with the operator and tell them what you are doing. If they give you attitude just hang up and call back.

The Sirius subscription discounts are the worst kept secrets ever and the agents know it.

Just called the number listed, and was immediately connected to a nice lady. Long story short, I was offered three options:

- 1 year at 50% off taxes. (Given my subscription, this would be $89 taxes, thus $101.60).
- 6 months at 50% off taxes.
- 5 months at $5/month taxes.
- They had other shorter term subscriptions as well.

Granted the last offers are better than the others ($5/month vs $7.40/month, pre-taxes), but given the small difference in price, and the fact I don't really have the time to call them up again in 5 months and go through this again (married, kids, etc), I just went with the first option.

FYI, I originally called up the main number a couple hours ago, went through a menuing system and ended up at a rep who said there WEREN'T any offers going on (even after I pressed her).

Bottom line: Yes, call the number listed above (888-601-6302) ! :-)

My renewal came up for the All access package & was quoted $219 when I asked to lower it or I would cancel she says there are no promotions right now, so I cancelled. I will probably call the # posted here & see if I can get it for $115 if not I don't have the time to fool around with these people anymore, I am enjoying Pandora right now. SiriusXm will be history.

Just received 5 months for $23.72, taxes included. Took no time at all.

Works great! They offered 3 different price options and I took the 5 months for 24.99

it works, it really does.
our renewal fee due next week was $164.38. , no hard sell, just an immediate offer, $99.38.

Call to cancel my account, was offered a 12 month subscription for $100.13, took no time rep was very nice and helpful.

my card was charged for auto renewal for 6 mo. @108.50, called and told them not to auto renewal anymore, got 1yr deal,also never got a notice of due date took 10 min , with them saying let me check with the manager, put on hold ,but play the game, stay cool ,after a 1min on hold deal was done

So I played it honest...told rep that with Spotify and Pandora, really not a need to continue my subscription unless I got a good price...asked up front for a repeat of my 6 month, $25 dollar offer total cost $31 all inclusive...she agreed no haggling...asked about a year and she said the best was $88. Another interesting fact...I paid to be invoiced last time..I asked why I did not get an invoice or e-mail...she said you do not receive it until your subscription is up and then they can leave you radio on for up to 30 days...I asked for additional month but she said no..grateful I got what I got...

Called to cancel, got the promo for one year for $99. But I only have my car for 9 months so called back and asked for the 6 month for $25, with tax $28 or I'd cancel, they gave it to me. Take a few minutes to call it's worth it.

Back