How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

$108.14 for 1 yr. New subscription for a new car, but 1 other car on the account. so a 'discount' for multiple accounts. I turned in my other car 3 months early so I received a $30 credit - so I only paid $78 for 1 yr.

just haggled for 6 mo for the sirius xm select for $44 taxes... said it was too expensive otherwise. You HAVE to say you will cancel or else they will continue to say there are no deals..

Done. Thanks. It took a few minutes with the operator, but I got 6 months for $25 ($28.xx with tax).

I called to cancel upon my renewal notification and manged to get the 6 month promotion at $25.00 plus tax after declining an annual promo of $89.00/yr tax

Just got my renewal of $136 for 6 months of XM Select, called to cancel, and just rewewed, for the same services, at just $42.59! Had I went with the basic w/o navigation or traffic, it would have been $25. They were very accomodating and didn't seem to mind giving me the promotional price.

I just called right now and took less than 30 seconds to get through. They offered me 5 months for 19.99 plus a tax. I have two cars and they gave it to me on both cars with no haggle. He did not have to speak to a supervisor either. Easy.

5 months for 25 taxes/fees. (Total $28.xx) Repeat of previous payment 5 months ago. Again requested paper billing. Steven was right proper and cut to the chase. I have three radios and dumping one is not a problem at any time. If you do dump, you will be inundated with mail with the same or better deal (6 month).

My bill, $179.36! She wanted to give me a 'deal' at $89/ yr to not cancel. I told her that I was staring at a website where many people have received $24.99/ 6mo. She said no problem, I'll give you that 'deal.' Quite painless. -stupid, but painless! Been playing this game for over 5 years with 4 radios! Ridiculous! They also try to hit you with a fee as your bill usually comes after the expiration. This is BS! Refuse to pay it! They will remove the charge.

Just tried the 5 months for $25 on 6/8/2014 and it worked fine. They will ask you if you will cancel if you do not get this rate and you need to say that you will cancel or they will not give you the offer. Good luck!

Just called the number to cancel since it was due to renew tomorrow. Got a special for 1 yr for $3.33 more than last yr. Thanks, Thanks!

Just got the $89/yr after cancelling and stating that I would not renew at full price. That's after 2 calls to their other number where I was offered $189 plus a $34 fee! (for previous use from my old subscription!?) Thanks.

Great site. Free trial ended. Called and asked for $25 for five months and granted no questions asked. Awesome!

I just got 6 months for $25 and, judging by y'all's suggestion about getting an invoice, I opted for that. Although it costs $2, the rep said he would waive the fee. Not bad for $4.16/mo. He did offer 5 months for $20 but this gives me less frequency in having to call the retention dept.

Just called to cancel one of my 2 car Sirius packages as my 1 year subscription ends in July. They renewed for 1 year at $97 /-(down from $120 /-) and reduced my second car radio price with 9 months remaining to the same $97 rate pro rated.
$97 /- pro rated for rthe rdamnining 9 months. Not difficult. Once you se the wiord cancel they are programmed to make deralsd and must have a memu of op0tions.

Heres a good one...called the number above, said people are talking on the net and getting Sirrius for 6 months at 25.00 , rep said no problem, we can do that...oh shes says your in Canada...kindly gives me the Canadian phone number for Sirrius, call them, say the same thing, their response 'what website? we cannot do that, we do not have that promotion', thats Canada for you!!!!! The USA not a problem, no hassles, SO, Sirrius you can kiss my a$$

Back