How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

after reading this, i just called and got the 5/$20deal....$22.49.....and that was after renewing for a year @$89 ($100.13) about 2 hours ago! the nice gentleman I spoke with understood my predicament, deleted my cc off my account and is sending a paper bill! All I told him was my husband said we could not afford the $100 at this time and his 'friend' got a deal of 5mo/$20.....
thank you all!

I just called and I got a new subscription for $89 plus taxes for the year. No internet, but that's okay. Even saved my son from $18.95 a mo. to $119 plus taxes all access. Good deal.

Thank you for this information. I just renewed for 5 months only. Total with taxes is 28.11. The 12 month option was 100.13. I took the 5 month option because it was 3.00 less per month than the one year option. I ASKED for a mailed invoice rather than giving them my credit card which they will RENEW automatically. Please know that they want to charge 2.00 per month to send that invoice. They waived that. I am hoping that they will have another special in 5 months!

P.S. It is true what another guest said-- I called yesterday and the guy offered me nothing. Today I called and signed up for a renewal at 28.00 for 5 months. Keep calling until you get the 'right' person!

I took the $89 deal for one year. The 6 month deal is better if you have the time to bicker .

Thanks. This worked great. The bill I had from them for renewal in November was for $172 plus fees and taxes. That was a total of just under $200 for a year of SiriusXM Select. So I called this number and I told them I wanted the All Access Pass but that I could not afford even this much. So they offered the All Access pass for a year for $124 plust fees and taxes which was coming up to just under $160. I told them that was also too much. So they offered me 6 months of All Access for $57 with all fees and taxes included. I took that.

Love this country.

worked like a charm. Told them I seen a promotional rate for 6 months for $24.99 and they honored it. $28.11 with tax.

Thank you. I got the $89.00 deal but it was not for the All Access.. It was for the Select.. No Howard Stern... No D league BASEBALL.. NO INTERNET Streaming SirusXM..NO GOLF..
Was it worth it. I don't know. But for you TEXANS the cost came out to be 107.14.
Should I call back and try to cancel to get a better price?
You be the judge.

Just called and got the all access for one year for $119. Very easy, no hassle. I just told them a friend had received the deal and I wanted the same one. They said, let me check, 'but if you do not get this price, what do you want to do about your renewal?' I told them I'd cancel then. Saved me over $100. Thanks for the tips!

XM Select Promo - Select - 5mo - 24.99 (5FOR25) - 1X will cost you $29.55.

Just called. I paid $86 LAST YEAR, told them I would renew for same. They him-hawed for 10 mins saying that deal was no longer available. They offered to down-grade my package to music only (all I use anyhow) for $90 or something like that, but I said why should I have to down-grade to get the same price I paid last year? Finally I had to tell them just to cancel if they can't give me the same discount I had last year. Then suddenly the $89 for 1 year was offered. $86 was 'no longer availabe'.....it was a 50% discount last year, guess they raised price a couple bucks this year. Glad the info is here on this site, but what a pain to need to go through this every year. Is there anyone paying full price......I doubt it. Wish they would just price it at under $100 / year and stop all this non-sense.

wow. just renewed at $89 for the year. came out to $107 with fees. I first asked for discount and they told me they can't offer anything. told them I saw on the net they have some. Then was told I MUST tell them what I saw to actually get it. so I hope everyone does their homework like I did

I truly wanted to cancel but they made this offer so I accepted. Second year in a row. Nancy

Back