How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I dislike that I have to go through this every 5 months, but it is certainly worth the end cost: Called Listener Care to see if there were any renewal specials. Agent told me none at this time. Said I needed to cancel as I am having surgery and won't be driving for 6 weeks (true). Was transferred to another agent who would process the cancellation. That agent reviewed my account, and told me (surprise!) he could offer me 5 months for $22.49 minus the few days left on my subscription, totaling $21.90. Good deal. I put a reminder on my calendar to call back before March 15, 2015 or the account would automatically renew at current rate of $42.90 for 3 months. I try to be polite to the agents, as I know they are just doing their job. I have never had one be rude to me. Thanks to Spoofee.com, I've been doing this every 5-6 months for over 2 years. I think the whole secret to being offered a reduced rate is to nicely say you must cancel. Probably took total of 15 minutes.

IT IS So worth it to save this number ... I renewed two cars for half of the cost of one.
The customer service person was friendly and spoke English fluently... PRAISE THE LORD

I called this morning. First agent I spoke to was uncooperative, offered no special deals at all. I called back a few minutes later on the number listed above, and after some hemming and hawing, the agent offered $25 (plus taxes and fees) for six months.

I took that deal, and I calendared the six-month renewal date so that I can call back and ask for a new deal before this one auto-renews at a higher rate.

I received my renewal bill today for $177.33 for a year. I called to cancel and they pulled up my account from last year. I paid $94.72 for 12 months last year and they offered that to me again so I decided to take it. I was talking to Mark, who was very polite, but I had a hard time understanding him. I could've renewed for 6 months for $24.99 but decided I didn't want the hassle of renewing again in 6 months. They will be sending me a bill so I can pay them with a check instead of giving them my credit card or debt card. That keeps them from automatically renewing your account at the end of the year. I may call them back and tell them about what the guest said in the post below mine. He only paid only $49.99 by calling 866-635-2349. That's the renewal number. I'll keep you posted as to how this works out whether or not o can get a cheaper deal.

I just posted a comment about how I renewed for 12 months for $94.72 and I was going to call them back at the 866-635-2349 number to see if I could get the $49.99 deal that another customer had got. Turns out that is only for 6 months but it does include the internet. I didn't really want that and then have to renew again in 6 months. I don't have to renew until Oct. 15, 2015. My renewal invoice that I received today was for $177.33. I knew that was not what I paid last year. But if you want the internet and Sirius XM in your car and don't mind renewing every, call and asked for the all access package for $49.99. It would be worth it for you.

Just renew mine for 89.95 for the year fast and easy. THANKS for the info !!!!

Just renewed, stated that it makes no sense to pay the$103 they want to charge for 6 months when I paid $28.11 for 6 months the time before. CSR had no issue and went thru his spell of trying to get approval for that, stated he was able to do this. Tried to get me to use CC...no thanks. Send me the invoice. 5 min and done. Crazy but works.

just renewed for 35 for 6 months, as opposed to the 101.18 previous offer.

I want CNBC television. Any suggestions on best rate I can get? I'm not currently a subscriber.

I just called to renew by using the # that you posted. No hassles. There were no promos (supposedly) so the agent asked her supervisor to override what the computer was giving her, and I got 6 months for $25 taxes.

Thanks for your help!

Spent 20 minutes arguing with 4 different reps on phone number 866-518-3925...they cannot offer me any deals- only the $208(yr) because I am currently on a special offer. I look at this page, call 888-601-6302 & BAM $89/yr. Done & DONE!!

Eureka! Thanks Peeps! Just got the full monty, 'All Access' for 6 mts for $54.92 beginning next month after this trial ends! I was offered the $25 deal but I wanted the whole package, soup to nuts! I'll calendar it and call before 6 months is up just so they don't lay on regular pricing after that date. CSR said there are penalties for changes or cancellation at anytime.

You just need to be patient with these guys, it is a bit painful. The initial CSR will offer some not so good 'deals,' just politely decline and say it is too much still and you wish to cancel. You will get transferred. It is the cancellation people who can get you the $89 per year.

Just got off phone. Was quoted $103.18 renewal, declined then 1 year @ $89, declined, then, $44.97 for 6 months, declined, finally offered 5 months for $20, $24.99 for taxes & fees and invoice fee. Just have to continue to say, I want to cancel. Too much based on what I had.

Just got off the phone using the number above to cancel and they offered me the all access package for $119. I love downloading shows to my iphone so I can listen at work and in my car (I don't have it as an option in my car, but with an iphone and an aux cord, I can make it happen), so I am thrilled. They were very nice about everything. Thank you for the number and the info.

THANKS!!!! FOR THE INFO I JUST ACTIVATED A NEW RADIO, FOR ONLY $25.00 FOR 6 MONTHS AND NO ACTIVATION FEE CHARGED ....WOOO HOOOO!!!!

go the 89. all access!
Thanks for all your posts! Had to call 2x to get it though!

Just got off the phone with Sirius. Got the 5 months for $20 deal after being offered 1 year for $89.

Back