How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

brilliant! All-access renewal was quoted at $199 originally, got it renewed for $50 for 6 months, thanks!!!

I had a renewal bill for $185.85. I called to cancel and reminded them that I am tired of getting bills for services which are nearly double what I have paid in the past. No $77 deal for one year so I opted for the 6 month $25.00 'special'. That is about what the service is worth .. $4.00 a month.

Quickly got the $89 deal when I called to cancel. I asked if they could do any better, got $25/5 months offer, but nothing better for 12 months. I asked if internet radio access could be added for free and they upgraded me to the All Access plan which includes online listening as well as Howard Stern, MLB and NFL channels.

I just tried to get a deal and they would not budge at all. Looking for a year deal and they wanted $ 180 f for all access. No way, they said check back. I don't need it since IMO they have moved some of the best stations off the car radios.

Lollololol there is no such thing as a $77 a year plan. Had a customer mention it to me today, had to come look and Lol you guys are hilarious and need to stop reading things off the internet. And most reps would probably be more willing to help you out if you all weren't like the way you are. Just saying .

I had the same experience with both the 1/2 off offer and the 5 month deal. Second year in a row on the 1/2 off deal. It seems to work that way every year with those guys. The plans will auto renew at the higher (egregious) rate unless you call and negotiate it with them. If you have time to do that every year - or every 5 months - go for it. Bottom line. They know that something more important than chatting with them (like a job, a child, eating, sleeping) will involve your time or you will forget and they will get you at the crazy rate. It's a really, really sleazy way to run a company! They must have found a bang up sales manager from one of those health clubs that sprout up and do the same thing.

let sirius lapse for 3 years. wife said she wanted it back for her birthday which is monday. called 8666357541 and was offered select for $164. told them i was only calling because i had 'buddies' that were getting it for $89. she said they got a special ONE TIME promotion......long pause.....then she says i can offer you that. $100.13 with taxes and an invoice no credit card number. thanks guys it even works if you are not a current customer!!

Ahhh, but there is a 12 month for $87... Just got it too. Down from $185.50 that was a auto renewal amount that I just received. Whew, thought I was going to have to forego my XM service there for a bit.

the $ 89 deal for basic service for 1 year is still available - call 866 635 7541

Just spoke to the sweetest client service person, Tiffany. Got a great deal and won't have o drop the radio due to cost. THANKS!!!!!

Just got it for 89.00 plus taxes, total of 100.13. It took two calls to the same number. First REP told me he could not give me the 89.00 deal, so I cancelled the service effective 12/10/2014. I call the SAME number back (866-635-7541), and spoke to a different REP. She gave the 89.00 rate. Keep trying...it works !!

Why would I pay $89 a year when I can get 6 months for $25? Yes you have to call every 6 months and be ready to leave without that price which I was prepared to do. I considered a lifetime subscription but that cost $700 comes with strings and they can deminish service so I decided against it.

I got 5mo for $20 on each of my two radios in mid-September, and my buddy just now called today and got offered 6mo for $29.94 on each of his 2 radios...plus taxes etc...Just be sure to let them know that you are considering cancelling due to price and want to explore shorter term options....THANKS to all for the updates and input!

None of these worked for me, October 2014. I was told twice that there are no promotions and if you had one before you could no get any discount

I just called and they said the best price for 6 months was 48.04 including taxes and fees. Told them i would think about it and then called back and got a different rep, the account is noted from the first rep and the 2nd rep said that is the best rate they have.

These people defrauded me fora year, then had the audicity to charge me an additional $20 'promo fee' for Oct-Dec 2014. Be afraid...be very afraid! Surely I'm not the only one they've robbed?

Sirius actively defrauded me via credit card for almost a year. I have names, employee ID#s, dates etc. Despite many attempts /agreeme /good faith broken end, they renege everytime and now flat out refuse to refund my money. They then had the audacity to charge me an additional $20 for a 'promo package' Oct-Dec 2014. What??!?

I called today, 10/11/14, and said I wanted to cancel, and the CSR wanted to give me options to continue. Then we got disconnected and I called back and got a new guy who was ready to deal! First he offered the $89/year deal and I told told him that I had heard about $25 for 5 months and he agreed to it! I thought it would have bargain a lot more, but I didn't have to!

Back