How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called to renew my previous rate of about $30 for 6 months which they denied. They offered me about $100 per year so I told them to cancel and she checked further and was able to renew at the $30 per year.

What's the best deal anyone has gotten on the Select or All access? Not sure if the $25 for 5 or 89$ a year I see people are getting includes Howard Stern? My husband must have his Howard... Also, I don't get the City taxes - Is everyone charged that tax? I would doubt very much that the town I live in is getting that money...can someone justify or explain that one?

Just called 866-635-7541 and was transferred to the cancellation department. Said I couldn't afford the current rate so I wanted to cancel, they gave me $89 for the year deal. Because I had a credit left over for my current subscription, they took it off it off this payment. Always be polite on the phone, and they'll do what they can to make you happy!

I just called and my customer service guy said the $164.89 was the best price for a yearly rate. Um no…calling back tomorrow.

Just got the $89 fee/tax and 8 days left on my current subscription credited--so $106 for XM Select for next 12 months. Be polite, let them know you're interested in renewing, but only at a discount. You'll get a deal.

Just called the number and got the $89 rate after saying I wanted to cancel due to price. Thanks! Also the account tried to renew this year on an expired credit card and I still had no problems.

I got 6 months of All Access package internet listening for $44.99 taxes/fees. This came to $62.46 total.
He first offered me their 'best rate' for 12 months of All Access for $119.88 fees & taxes ($161.52 total) and I declined that offer.
866-687-4213

Just renewed for 5 months $25 plus fees. Called after I got the bill (20 days) and got them to remove the $14.09 I would have been charged for September. Also, she credited me $2 for 'paying now with a credit card to avoid invoice'. Not even sure what that was, but fine by me! Total paid $29.60

Was offered 1 year for $89...didn't take it.

I was able to get 6 months all access for $52 including taxes and fees by calling 866-635-7541.

I canceled my service because of the monthly expense. If you don't want to talk to the CSR on the phone, tell them you can't speak and ask them for their TDD (telecommunications line for the deaf) line. They don't have such a line and they will process your request via email.

Tried Sirux online chat to get the $89 per year as I received letter in mail and they wouldn't give me the price. Tried calling Sirux and wouldn't give me the $89 per year. Then saw these comments and called the 866-635-7541 and got the $89 deal. Thanks for passing on this information. Amazes me of the inconsistency with Sirus.

Just called to cancel and got the rep to extend my current offer of $23.97 total for another 5 months !

Just got $89 per yr including all taxes. Hate the renewing process, so worth it to not have to call every 6 months.they offered me $89 plus fees and taxes, bringing it to $100. I asked for $89 including everything. She put me on hold while she 'checked', letting me sweat a bit, but I got it. Good for another year. Yippee!

Back