How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just renewed for $89 per year. They also issued a refund of $57-I told them that I had not authorized a renewal of my initial term plus they charged it to an expired credit card. Very easy. Be sure to call the number above

Just got 6 mos for $30. $5/mo is about as low as it gets for me based on my experience with them over the last few years...

Just called them to cancel my premier pkg (not offered any more!), first was offered the All Access pkg for $119 a year (plus taxes and fees), but that's still more than I wanted to pay. Offered same package for $89 for 6 months, but still not good enough. Told rep I would think about it. Called back 5 minutess later, got another rep, told I wanted to cancel and was offered the All Access package for $119, told to transfer me to cancellation, and finally offered the All Access for $50 (plus taxes and fees) for 6 months! Includes internet access, good deal. Now have to play the same game again in March next year......

I just got $89 for 12 months and they removed my prior balance when my credit card did not authorize after I explained that I did not authorize renewal. Thanks Spoofee!!!

Won't work in Canada. Boo-urns...Seems that the deals stop at the border.

Just called the 888-601-6302 # after I noticed a charge from XM Sirius was 'pending' on my credit card for $413.95 (representing a one year 'auto renewal' rate for 2 XM 'premium subscriptions'{includes Howard Stern NFL changes} in each of my 2 vehicles)...I told the XM rep that I didn't authorize that auto-renewal rate, and wanted to cancel...she first said they no longer have the 'premium' package, it's now an 'all-access' package (same thing apparently other than it includes internet XM access as well), and the 'all-access' package could be mine for the low low price of $119.99/year per vehicle. I told her that that rate was too high, and that I would like the 'all access' package for 6 months for the even lower price of $24.99 for 6 months. She couldn't do that, but said she could give me the 'all-access package' for $49.99 for 6 months. So, I ended up taking the all-access package for $49.99 for 6 months on 1 vehicle, and the regular 'select' package for $24.99 for 6 months on my 2nd vehicle. I was also told that of my pending $413.95 charge on my credit card, I would be refunded $338.92 (meaning that somehow the $49.99/6 month charge $24.99/6 month charge apparently doesn't include taxes/fees). My 6 month renewal period now starts today....so I'll go through this whole game again on March 18, 2015....

Shut off my acct a year ago and today decided to come back. Called the # above and was ready to ask for the deal, they offered me 2 months at no cost at all.

Just called to subscribe due to the trial period on a new car expiring. Was first offered $199 for one year for All Access. Then all I said was 'do you have the $49.99 for 6 months for All Access?' He said yes and gave it to me. Very easy!! $54 and change after taxes.

renewed at $88/yr at 1-888-601-6302. With taxes, fees & credits will pay$94.78 which is considerably less than quoted earlier today.Too bad we have to go these hoops but at least it's now 1 year away.

Just got the $89/ year tax, so total of $100. Don't let them sneak in the 'already used portion' if you can help it! I saved another $9 by saying I did not want to pay the used portion.

Just renewed for 6 mos at $34.10 total after threatening to cancel (but I was nice about it). Was coming off 5 mos for $27.95 total.

I just called and told them to cancel it. They were trying to charge me 20.00 a month. I spoke to customer service manager. I also received the 89.00 rate for one year. With taxes and fees it came up to 116.00.

9/19 Called and was immediately offered 5 months/$25 for my two Select subscriptions! Total (with prorate for 5 days left on service) $51.94.

Just called and matter of factly, said I wanted to cancel one radio (One of the 3 I have on account) as its in a vehicle I don't drive much, unless there was a promotion we could look at.
I had been on the 5 months for $25 plan and the friendly CSR said she could offer the same plan or 1 Year for $89. I took the 5 Months for$25 and put it in my calendar to call back in Feb!

Called today after purchasing all access subscription for $220 a few days ago after the trial offer on my VW and after logging into my new account for the first time. Saw they are running a promo for home radio/vehicle radio kit. They gave me $78 refund instantaneously on my account. Then gave me $50 refund credit, after purchasing two radios (a home for $39.99 a free vehicle radio shipping, for a total of $54). So my initial all access plan dropped down to $92 for one year but I was able to get a second radio and, with it's subscription of $9.99 per month (X 12 months = $119.88), I actually got two radios All Access for $211.88! So, with the $54 for buying 1 new radio plus shipping for a second free radio, my total came to $265.88, again, that's for two radios All Access for one year. I can cancel in 30 days, and keep the single radio subscription All Access for $92 per year. I don't need to show everyone the math on what the savings of that really amounts to be! Two freaking Sirius XM radio signals all access for one year, even lower than the plan I initially started out with!

The CSRs were very pleasant. I'm totally loving Sirius XM radio stations and their programming right now. I keep telling my closest friends and family. :)

Back