How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Also received the $89/year deal. Less than 5 minutes, no negotiation required. Simply stated I wished to cancel as my initial promo rate was $5/month and the jump to $15/month (XM Select) was too great a spread and I didn't see the value. It may have helped that I also told the rep I had researched different programming options such as Mostly Music, but didn't find my favorite channels available.

I have 2 radios. First I called another xm 800 number and they would only offer $99/yr for 1 radio IF i bought the other radio subscription for full price of $165. I said i might have to cancel. they didn't care. So I said I would think about it. Then i called the number above 888-601-6302 and said I want to cancel. first offer was $89 for 1 yr for each radio. I said no, then they said $25 for 6 mo for each radio and I said yes. I think it all depends on WHICH 800# you happen to call.

They let me walk. Offered 6mo. with taxes for $34...Higher than others so i cancelled. I may be sorry... It was on the 866-635-2344 number.

I received an invoice for $39.24 for two months after my previous six months deal. On the blogs below users mentioned they received a six month deal for $25.00. I asked about that deal and she offered it to me with tax, and blah blah blah for $32.00 something. I then said I see it's being offered at $25.00 including taxes, etc. Finally, she agreed to $25 with taxes, etc. for six months. I also requested a new invoice be sent to me with the new price. Pain in the behind to renegotiate every six months, but I guess that's how they like to do business so I will continue to play their game.

Just got off the phone. Been a customer since 2012. Got the $89 rate for one year, previously it was $89 per year for 6 months for XM select. Waived the pro-rated amount for last month. Well worth the phone call, no hassle, no problem.

I just called and they said nothing is available. I asked to talk to cancellation and was transferred. The new rep honored the $89.00 rate for 12 months.

Just called in. They first offered $89/year plus fees and taxes. I said that was more than I wanted to pay so they offered 5 months for $20 plus fees/taxes which I took.

I had been using discounts for several years but life happened and I was not able to call in to 'cancel' to get this discounts for about a year. So for the last year I was paying the XM Select 3 month plan $44.97 plus taxes and fees. I called the above number 866-601-6302 and told them I was fed up with paying too much. I told them I have seen on message boards that people were getting 6 months for $25.00. I told them I wanted that kind of deal or I was just cancelling - that I had reached the breaking point. Without much hesitancy, I was given the $24.99 plan plus taxes less unused portion of the last 3 month plan (which ends in 2 days). It will renew in 6 months at the monthly rate, but I will play the cancellation game once again. Thanks to spoofee.com for giving me the courage to call!

Five months for $20. Total is 23.61. Also set an automatic cancel at the end of five months. Will see what happens in five months.

I said I was concerned about the price and that I know for a fact my neighbor just renewed at a better rate. She went offline for about a minute came back and offered the 89.00 deal. I took it.

Called 888-601-6302 and got 89.00 plus.... I really was going to cancel as I don't listen to it enough to justify previous amt. charged. A big thank you to all you 'guests'!

After continued persistence I went with 5 months for $19.99 plus fees taxes equal $23.77. Select. I will loose nfl and Howard stern. Best all access offer was including tax and fees $119 99 for year.

Two minutes. Called and said I wanted to cancel. Rep said I see you have gotten discounted plan in the past. Basically 1/2 price. I signed up for $89 taxes and fees included for one year. Called 888 601 6302.

Just now called in and got the deal. $296. to $202.00!!!!! Do it today people!

Called the number in my renewal notice 888-2457496. I have 2 radios, she offered to give me 30% off one radio and full price for the other. Told her that was not goodenough and she would not budge. Hung up and called 866-6016302. She asked me what would be my next course of action if no discount was available, and I told her I would cancel. She immediately gave me the $89 package for each radio. Thanks Spoofee!

I currently have the Sirius Travel Links and Traffic subscription. I currently have Pandora One for internet radio. Do you think I could call in and get a similar type Sirius XM deal? I would want the Sirius All Access Package.

Had multiple cars, and after I told them I wasn't going to decide on what I wanted to do today, they offered 6 months for $25. Deal!

Back