How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Been been sirius sense 2002 with 3 radios and in 2014 got a new Jeep with sirius. My trial date was up 9/10/14 along with my other 3 radios. I have never ask for any price reduction and always just paid the bill. So when I called I knew that they would work with me. WRONG, they let me walk with 4 radios on the All Access plans. I called 4 different times and each time had someone different on the phone. They one not come off the price one cent. I ask about discounts for being a loyal customer for more than 20 years, but they did not care. Today all 4 radios have been canceled and cut off. I will not paid hundreds of dollars anymore when other people are getting service for almost nothing. That is just not right. You would think that 20 plus years of service would mean something to sirius, but I see it doesn't.

I am on the phone right now with them. I told them that my subscription ran out today and that I was 'just going to cancel, but first I wanted to know if I could get the deal that I saw online, which is $25 for 5 months'.
The rep had no problem giving me the deal. There was no haggling or issues getting the deal.

Got the $89.00 (plus taxes and fees) deal with no problem. I didn't have to threaten cancellation or anything. But I was up for renewal in about 1.5 months so maybe that helped.

Added traffic data at half price as well ($2/month instead of $4).

I called to either renew or cancel my XM, the 1st agent was not going to give me any other deal than 105.66. I asked for the $25/5 mo and he said no. I hung up and called back to speak with a different agent and asked for the discount rate of $25/6 mo and was granted the rate. Go figure!

didn't work Canadian CSR just said it is going to be 134.99 plus tax etc. I said I am cancelling and they didn't care. So the Escalations doesn't always work

It worked for me. Just called and received 5 months for $19.99 all access with tax and fees total $22.49. My trial subscription was about to end. I told the customer service representative one time payment only over the phone, invoice only and no card on file. Really nice Customer service rep. Cool thanks for the info everyone! Good luck

Just paid $56.22 total for two radios for five months each. I'm ok with that.

Just called (had to do it twice) but got XM Select for 1 Yr @ $89 plus tax total = $107.14.

Just finished my trial period, called and asked for the 6 mo/$24.99 deal. She had to ask her manager, but got approval.

on the phone now with xm.....89.00/year for xm select...originally quoted 164.89...thanks

1st time activation. I got 1 year on my car radio for $89. It was $107.XX - with taxes and fees.

Just renewed Sirius XM Select plan for 1 year $89 per year , total with taxes 102.13 .Took me all of 4 minutes... I have done this for years...if you get someone who won't work with you hang up and call back...sometimes you need to wait a day or two as they are on a kick not to do special offers....I have done the 6 and 5 month deals which are 25-30 dollars usually and could have this time...I don't mind giving them a little more money to stay in business..The one year with taxes works out to $8.51 a month...NetFlix is 8.99 a month...about the same....Both are worth it to me ...

Very easy renewal. I had renewed a year ago at the 1/2 off (~$89) rate and called and said I don't listen to Sirius that much and just can't justify spending $185 on it - could they offer me a better rate, similar to my last renewal?
The rep did so without any further prodding but could not give me 2 years at that rate at this point, so will probably do the same thing when it rolls around next year.

Don't pay with check either.. the fine print says they will auto renew if you pay by check also which means it will come out of your checking account automatically each year. I always pay with a money order, got the $89.00 per year deal after saying I was cancelling, kinda hate going thru this every year but its worth it

Call & asked for $89 deal as a returning customer, said my neighbor got the $89 deal, no problem, tax & fees , took less then 7 minutes,out the door $104. Power of negotiation!

Just called to play the game. Have the XM Premium plan. Only listen to 1-2 channels. I need the most expensive package to get them. The CSR did not offer any options so I requested to cancel. He gave me another phone number to call. When I called that number, I was able to get the All Access for $119/yr. It's well worth the phone call.

Just got the $89 a year. Took 5 minutes. I said a friend just got the same rate and that is all I am willing to pay. Rep 'had to check with her supervisor'. Came back and gave me the price with no issues.

Back