How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Got it! 5 months for $25 plus tax/fees, which ended up being $30.11 for me. Joseph offered 6 months for $60 first, then 6 months for $52.59, and then the 5 for $25. Took 8 min 20 secs on the phone total. Thanks for the tips!

They just let me walk.. I even said I was willing to stay if they cut me a deal this would have been my 5th year in a row where I called and did the cancel dance. Well they called my bluff my full price would have been $238.00 even Stern is not worth that much I'll miss him but
NO F--king WAY!!

Just called, kept telling them that was to much, first it was $100 for a year, then I only wanted 6 months went from $62 still to expensive then went down to $45 for 6 months after taxes. Still to much, but I'm valued customer, just keep saying that is more then you are comfortable paying, in the end I was down to $25 for 6 months, AMAZING how all of these promotions keep popping up in front of them lol.

Good Luck

Called a few times and was told there are no specials. Just called today and referenced all these online comments and prices being quoted and got 6 months for $32 as compared to 3 months for $50. Thanks everyone and good luck!

This worked for me today 9/9. The $25/5 was the third offer they presented to me, and I just kept saying that it was too much. When I turned on the radio it was just the select plan, and did not include MLB Radio, which is what I listen to 80% of the time. I called back and they offered me $60/6 months for All Access, and this was the best offer they had for All Access.

Called number above asked to cancel Offered 89 for year for Select. Said it was too much considering I was paying 25 for other radios. She agreed to 25 for 5 months of Select. Called number on paper invoice and had a weird recording/survey and immediately bailed. Something about winning a 100 gift card. Crazy. Been doing this for two years and was a sucker early on on the auto renewal with credit card on file. Fool me once...

Just got 2 cars done both with All Access and one car getting the navigation plan for $134.63 for 6 months. All on the first phone call with no real back and forth. Just said that it was too much and I was willing to cancel if nothing could be done. This was on 9/9/14

I just got 5 month for 19.99, with tax and fees, end up for 22.5 dollars. pretty sweat!!

Really nice CS!

Just called. Initially quoted a 'special rate' of $99.00 for 12 months (Select). After talking for a while, they gave me three months of All Access for free then six months of Select for $25 ($28.11 with tax) Total of $28.11 for 9 months!

Just got $89 year renewal deal includes taxes and fees for XM Select. Just said I was cancelling.

Just called and got the $25/6 month deal and was told the total would be $48.00. I asked how was that and was advised that my account billing was up Aug 26, but I got the bill today. They were back billing me the prorated at the full amount. Told them forget it and just cancel and they then waived the past due fees and charged me $30.01. I don't know why but I always get the creeps when I call them, I feel like I am being set up for something. We are buying a new car in a couple of months and I don't think I am going to activate that car so I won't get use to it.

Got 1 year with tax and fees 100.13 On my wife's car.she has not had it for 1 year. No problems.. Thanks...

Just called to renew from my trial membership. The rep didn't offer any deals but I said my 'friend' got the $25 for 6 months Select deal. She had no problem giving me that price. Thanks for saving me some serious money!

They let me walk...i wanted all access for 99 including taxes and services for a year

Back