How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Just called and got the $60/year deal again. I've had this deal for the last couple years. No haggling. Told them my plan was set to renew and I wanted the same as last year or I'd cancel. Rep was very kind and quick. Made it happen no questions asked.

Has anyone gotten the 6 month deal for $30 still. They are trying to bill $6 and change monthly until I choose to cancel. They wouldn't budge on that. What deals are out there your away of?

Negotiated the XM Select with streaming renewal over chat. Original renewal was $249.49, requested to cancel. 'Sam' offered her best deal at $99 yr taxes & fees. I asked if the taxes & fees can be included. Sam replied no, but the next best deal is $60 yr w/taxes & fees total is $77.00 for XM Select with Streaming. Thanks again!

just got the 12 months of select with streaming for $60 plus taxes and fees. took a bit of back and forth on chat, but pretty easy. thanks!

Just did chat with Cherry. I was at $21.99 Month plus fees and taxes, around $275 a yr. Said I could not afford and wanted to cancel. She offered me Select with streaming for $6.39 month WITH taxes and fees. $71.75 for the year!!

Always get the $60 deal. I got 2 echo dots and one Google Home Mini when they offer it

An 8 minute online chat to renew All Access for $99 plus fees. Requested bill to be sent in the mail to pay in full. I've never given them my credit card and I won't start now. So much easier with chat than waiting on the phone with all the hold times. Set reminder in my phone for a couple days before renewal to negotiate another deal. Been playing this renewal game for 10 years now and I always get a better price!!

why do i have to do this year and year..If I had signed up for auto pay my $99 a year would be $320 a year...How can they do that...so every year I go thru this crap. Then I give them my card and say do not keep it and they do. I have to call again to get them to get rid of my info.. I love this service but hate this crap

I just called to renew my 6 month subscription that I have been getting for $36.35 including tax for several years. I was offered that when the automated line came up which I would have taken without talking to agent, but I wanted to switch out the credit card on file so had to talk to someone. When agent came on the line, he said I could have the 6 month plan for the $36.35 or the one year for $60 plus tax coming to a total of $72.84. Painless! Also had a $5 offer on my Amex Card which was expiring today!

This did not happen for me. I called three times in the last four days and was offered the same All Access deal each time: either six months at $84 ($112.64 all-in), $168 for twelve months ($223.28 all in), or $11.99 per month with a credit card on file.

Yes, it is less per month on a per-month basis than on a six- or 12-month basis, but they want the credit card on file, which they ain't getting.

So I took the six-month deal. The joke is, I'm getting a new car with a free year of Sirius All Access, so when I pick it up, I'm canceling this current subscription anyway.

Spent 20 minutes on the phone today and finally got the $60 deal after having to specifically ask for it. Unfortunately they would not do the year without putting a card on file, but would do a 6 month deal with invoice. Took it: $73.86 total for 2 cars Select, for 6 months.

It works!!!! $60 plus taxes and fees for the year, total price $71.85. Did the online chat, took about 10 mins, it was easy. Just keep saying NO until you get this promo.

They are not doing much right now. They are offering a 6 month select for $84, with them taking care of the taxes and fees. I have always gotten the all access package and paid $120, for over 20 years now, and this is the first time that it wasn't offered to me.

Just renewed All Access for $99/yr. (same as last year). Nav Traffic $23.94/yr (same as last year).
Royalty fee was waived upon asking. Happy as a clam.

Same thing as always. Did the chat
Told it was too expensive. Got offered the 99$ deal. Texted that was too much. Got the same 60$ deal as last year I’ve lost count have many times I’ve done this now

Just spent 10 minutes on phone with CSR. Got both cars for $60.00 each plus fees & taxes for XM Select for one year. Had no problem getting that rate. Do it every year.

Took just a few minutes. Got Select for $72.84 for the year. Pretty painless. I had been getting a string of 3 months for $2 deals for the last nine months, but that has run out apparently.

I did a chat and got the 1 year for $60.00 without haggling, they offered it right away. Took 3 minutes

I tried to get them to waive the automatic renewal and they said they don’t do that and would rather not sell a subscription without auto renewal then sell 1 at all. I screenshot our chat. I feel that they can do whatever they want but it’s completely ludicrous to me they wouldn’t even budge on the auto renewal.

4-7-21 ***Called them 2 weeks before subscription ended!!!
Ran me around...kept telling them to cancel. Put on hold...$114 for all access....told to cancel....asked for $99, all access like I already have...put on hold. $100 All Access ***MAIL ME MY BILL*** INVOICE BILLING as always.
**NO CREDIT CARD!!!! :-)

Back