How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Best Site, works everytime.. did it thru online chat. got my same pkg(select) for 4.99/month for 12 months total $70.71 for the yr ,not too shabby

Just tell them your want $5 a month. It is right on the web site
Had my choice of 6 or 12 months

I started with the chat bot , asked for renew at $60.00 for year on package select it transferred to a person, 5 mins. later all done.

I logged in to my account. I hit the arrow down and there is no option to cancel. However, there are 2 places where I can select 'chat'. Do I select the chat which is directly under the 'contact us' section or do I select the 'need help' chat which is at the very bottom of the page? Thank you

Just now went to the online chat and said that I noticed my subscription for one car was renewed at $5.32/week ($276.64/yr) and that I'd like the renewal made for $60/year. No problem. This subscription was renewed as well as our 2nd car - both vehicles at $60/year each. If I hadn't received this deal, I would have definitely cancelled both car subscriptions.

Did the online chat for the 1st time today! Worked great appreciated no haggeling. Immediately got 12mo/$60 for select. Will definitely try again next yr! well thats after checking here! Great site!!!

I asked for the $60/year and was told best offer was $99 for select so I went ahead and canceled.
Logged in the next day and was able to select All Access for $5 / month and a free Echo Dot

Did the chat - much better than calling. Was on the 1 year for $60. I was really going to cancel due to not driving much during the pandemic and told the agent that. He came back immediately with the 3 months for $2 deal, taxes and fees included. With credit for the 3 days unused the charge to my credit card was $1.41 for service from now through Nov 1. Couldn't not take that- what a deal!

Did this today using the chat. Very easy and efficient. Got the $60/year Select deal easily just by asking for it. No haggling. The agent didn't even try to offer a higher price. Very satisfied.

The chat was surprisingly easy. I asked up front for the 12 months/$60 deal and got it with no haggling for two of my three cars. The other is on the $2 for 3 months deal. I'll figure that one out next month.

Just did the online chat too. Was offered the $60 for a year but that was only if I left a credit card on file with them. Didn't want to do that so I asked what the cost was if I received a paper bill and it was $30 for six months. So I took that offer. I'll just go online in 6 months and do it again. Thanks for the tips!

Wanted to cancel my account and got no satisfaction. told to call back on Monday. Spent an hour with online chat. Nice rep but told me to call on Monday. Have not been happy with this approach.

Used chat for the first time and so much easier than phone (which I’ve done for over 10 years)! Thanks! Got 12 months for 60 without any trouble.

I can’t thank you enough for sharing this information. I used the online chat feature just now and was able to change from a Select subscription that was going to renue in 3 days for $247.51 to an All Access Subscription for $6.06 a month including fees and tax. $72.72 for the year AND I also got the Echo Dot!!! You are a ROCK STAR!

Great info here, I was able to get the 12mo $60 deal after complaining about the taxes and fees on the $99 offer. Great tips thank you so much for the information.

Great information, I was able to get the $60/year. My account was set to auto renew for almost $360 in a few days. Will definitely do this again next year.

First time trying chat and it went well. I logged into my account first and clicked 'need help' chat. I did have to wait as there were 30 people in front of me but probably took 10-15 minutes with the wait. I was on the 6 month Select for 30 (plus taxes/fees) and renewed with the same deal. Simpler/quicker/easier than calling

I also did the online chat. It only took about 10 minutes. Asked for the $60/year plan. Took my charge from $247 to $65. I'm sure I'll have to do the same thing next year. The key is to put it on your calendar so you don't accidentally forget to do it before it automatically renews at a higher rate.

worked for me on both cars. They've been running this deal for a while so its great to see it is still working.

Yup, telephone rep had to get approval from chat. Renewed 2 cars for 1 year each, $60 plus fee's and taxes, $72 each. Also got free echo dot with each renewal. Thanks

Back