How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Worked great easiest in 6 years of renewals! Called and renewed 60 per year plus taxes and fees. Did not have to negotiate as rep offered to renew at my current 60 annual rate. Less than 10 minutes for two cars.

Called the 888-601-6302 number, asked to renew my Select service at the $60/yr rate with a paper bill and they refused. They offered All Access at $99/yr then added fees. Balked at the fees, so they took them off and gave me paper billing.

Just chatted online with a rep. Got 3 months of All Access for $2.

Started at $99/year. Tell them you know someone who got the $2 for 3 month deal and they'll give it to you, too!

Just called on 7/1/2020 and just quickly said I'd cancel and customer service immediately offered the $60/year Select plan (with taxes and fees totaling just over $70). Took less than 5min.

Called their 1-844 number from last years renewal notice. The automated system matched my phone to their records, offered me $60/12 months or could talk to a person. Renewed right then. Only thing is they prob won’t refund the 2 unused days on the old subscription which I’ve make the rep do previously.

Chat bot is the way to go! (Not really sure it was a bot, sometimes seemed like it). Super easy, first offer was for All Access for $99/year ( taxes), and next was Select for the $60 ( taxes) a year (the one I wanted).

Easy to get the deal just using the chat method. I could not find the dropdown for cancel subscription. Went straight to chat and put in cancel. CSR Offered me the 60 for 12 months without me even asking for it.

I just got full access for one year for $98.24. Phone call took 14 minutes.
Thank you!

I just renewed two (2) radios with streaming for each at a total price of 82 for each for one year.

Received 12 month all access rate for a total payment of $69.34.
Their First offer was $99.00 plus $21.00 in fees.

Sirius XM Select for $68.18 total for one year ($55.34 service $12.84 fees). They tried to offer $99 at first.

I just renewed using the chat feature after logging into my account. Plain and simple I told the chat feature I wanted to renew at $60 per year. He said OK without any haggling. Done in 5 minutes start to finish.

i just used the chatbot, and i was happy with the 99/yr for select that I had from last year, and suggested that right away, it/they came back with the 12/$60, uhm, OK : )

I called and said my subscription was up and I wanted the $60 a year that I saw on their website. No problem.
Thanks Spotify, for another year..

Just like the other user, I renewed using the chat feature after logging into my account. I told the chat feature I wanted to renew at $60 per year. He said OK without any haggling. Done in 5 minutes.

Back