How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

6 month All Access for $50 fees/taxes, no credit card, paper billing fee waived. This is basically the deal they have on the site with the exception of the credit card.

Go into your account, select cancel service immediately it asks if you want to look at special offers, 3 offers were given $99/yr All Access, $60/yr Select, $30/6 months Select put in your card info, done! Easiest and most painless renewal I've ever had with them!

Appreciate this information. It worked exactly as stated finally got 1 year for $60 fee tax. Thanks a bunch!

Logged in and clicked cancel and got the $99 dollar offer!!!! Great tip!!!! Thanks all!!!! Only problem is I did it a week early from my ending period and it back dated my next renewal time to that day. Hoping that will reconcile when my I reach my current ending date which I got to believe is what will happen....

I was 3 weeks late in renewing my yearly All Access plan after I received a bill (I'm NOT on auto renew, They did indeed easily offer the $99 plan (with taxes/fees, total was $120 and change). This is the same deal I've been enjoying for 4-5 years now. They did try to charge me reg. rate of $23.xx for the 3 weeks I was overdue. I politely asked them to remove that and after leaving the line to talk to her manager for a min or two, waived that fee. Rep was in Philippines and was super professional and efficient. Thanks for always updating the latest deals, fellow Spoofers! Peace out!!

After 20 minutes on hold with a different CS number, I tried this one and waited about 10 seconds. Rep offered $99/yr for All Access, but I only wanted Select now that it includes streaming. He offered the $60/yr and I took it. All done in about 5 minutes. Thanks for providing this number.

if you could only get someone at Sirius Xm that Speaks English that would be a plus, call centers are all in the Philippines. yeah i'm sure your name is 'apple'.... such BS.

Just got off the phone and in less than 8 minutes I renewed for $60/year plus tax :) I have been doing this since I got my car back in 2014, and it always works!

Success! First he offered me the $99 deal, I asked if there was anything less expensive, he offered me the promotional deal for $60 for one year. I check this site every year, and the advice is great, have saved lots of money. Also-- be nice to the CSR, and they may be nice back to you! Also -- use the phone number listed in Step 1 above for best results.

Yes! This worked just like they said and I got a whole year for $73.38 with fees.
Thanks for this. Blessings!

My monthly renewal bill was $26.70 for all access including taxes. I will call tomorrow. Last year I paid $170 for all access. Should I expect to get the $99 annual fee plus taxes. Thanks for any responses.

I just went online to my account, did a live chat and got the $30 for 6 months only music. She made me work for that price but it was worth it LOL!

Every year it works like a charm! The representative immediately went to the $60 a year for the Select package. I even got them to waive taxes and royalty fees.

Logged on to my account, selected cancel service which asked if you want to look at special offers, selected $60/yr Select plan, my card information was on file so I clicked OK and I was done! Total amount $72.18. No human contact, thanks once again for this site.

what is the best deal anyone has been able to get for ALL ACCESS after your initial 3 month promo has run out?

I want to know before I call them so I will be prepared.

Thanks so much!

Went into my account. Chose cancel account from the drop down. Looked over the deal. Either All Access for 12 months for $99 or Select for 12 months for $60. Real easy!

Did the online chat today and was offered All Access for the next 12 months at $99.00 plus fees and taxes or for 6 months at $49.99 plus fees and taxes.

I said that was too much and was told that for a fee of $2 for the next 3 months I could get the All Access.

So I took it!

Back