How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

Thank you so much. Waited ten minutes and got it for $60. Appreciate your website.

center was closed so i did it over the internet on their page, same deal as last yr(select) for $6.39/month for 12 months vs 8.95/month for 12 month which i paid up until last month..very happy. Last plan was due to expire at the end of this month

This does work! I have had this for a year and paid about 215.00 for first year which includes All Access and Traffic Travel Link. My renewal almost doubled! 392.11. I called on 03/30/2020 to cancel, stating that this was a significant increase, and they gave me the current promotional offer! One thing to be aware of, they required to cancel my current subscription, which had 1.5 months left on it, but they did pro rate the difference so I ended up paying 163.00 (about 190.00 if I hadn't had a 1.5 month credit) which is even better than my initial promotional period. I ended up getting a new renewal date, but it works out the same. I called during the Covid-19, it did take a few tries to get through, but was worth it. I cannot believe their regular rates.

Told them to expensive. They were very nice. They cancelled and are sending me a refund for the 10 days remaining. THEY MADE NO COUNTER OFFER!

Is anyone getting $60/yr for multi vehicles? Or is the best offer $60 per yr per vehicle?

Tried to cancel but the center was closed so I went to the website and they offered one year of select plus streaming for $60 plus BS fees. I took it and it’s like $6/mo. I can handle it and it was fast. They even credited the auto renewal payment towards the renewal. Easy

I was going to renew online for the same $60 deal, but I decided to call first. Sat on hold for 15 minutes, but I got them to waive the fee (not taxes though). So saved $12.00 for waiting 15 minutes. Very easy. Thanks for the tips!

Just got $60/yr for Select with streaming. I got them to waive Fees and taxes as well. Long wait for a CSR, but she was very pleasant, and the whole thing took about 10 minutes once I was off the initial hold waiting for a rep. to answer.

received an offer for 12 months for $5.00 would like to take advantage of this offer
L Hartley

Got the $60/year for XM Select ( about $12 fees). Logged in on the web site. Click cancel and then several offers appear. Didn't need to call. Easiest renewal ever with them!

Just did exactly what Emma said to do and I got the 1 yr. deal for $60. Thanks for the helpful tip always have loved XM for years and the deal is worth it! Richie Rich

Just renewed Select plan at $60/year 'Fees' totaling $81.60. Includes streaming at home on one device. Catch is they will start monthly billing @$23.34 next year on C.C. unless canceled before renewal date. Could have been worse.

I just received $30.00 for 6 months, fees and taxes included.
This is for an invoice deal, I could have gotten 1yr for $60 if I gave them a credit or debit card.

Just called Sirius and without any hassel at all I got a year for $75.00. Includes all the fees and taxes. Sirius was set to charge me $280 for the next year.. Woo Hoo !!

what are the last 4 #'s of my CC. and what is the current rate I'm being charged. Sam Cannata 1492 pioneer cir Oceanside Ca.

click cancel and they will offer all for 99 fees, or xmselect for 60 for year or 30 for 6 months. all without having to deal with hassling phone calls

Called and got renewal for $60/year BS fees and taxes ($77.89 all in). Took less than 10 minutes. Includes streaming on computer or phone now, which used to only be available on All Access (which I switched from). A decent deal for me. I don't need Howard Stern.

Thanks Spoofee!
I told them the price was too high. After 10 minutes of negotiating got one year for $60. They said tax and fees would be added. I told them my friend got the deal without any fees or taxes. After checking with their supervisor, they agreed to give me one year of 'Select SiriusXM' for $60 period. One requirement was I had to use a credit or debit card. I agreed and have the date on my calendar to remind me to call on the last day next year. Otherwise they will charge my card full price for the following year.

Back