How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

The new car trial subscription can be extended to 6 months for a processing fee of $2.00... see siriusxm.com/Get3More

Thanks to those who created this website and have posted. I just called and told them (POLITELY but FIRMLY as well) that 3x the cost for the same package I've had as a promotion, I'm not interested in. They offered me a 1 year Premium pkg for $115 instead. I declined, said that's too much to pay as we don't listen to but 1/3 of the stations. I asked for a deal on the Select pkg, and they offered me the $60/yr pkg plus fees totaling $72.84/year. Done deal. Thanks again!!!!!!

I just got offered $99 for 3 years. $2.75 a month is this the best deal anyone has seen?

Just finished talking with the Sirius XM rep. I've been a customer for several years and this was the easiest negotiation I've had to date. I called and politely stated that my renewal date was coming for my 2 vehicles and I was interested at renewing with the promotional rate of 12 months for $99 for the Select package. I was briefly put on hold while the rep checked my account and when she came back, she offered me that promotion and that was that. I was on the phone a total of 9 minutes and I received the promo on both cars.

Like many others, my time is worth more than my money. My renewal was supposed to be $321 all-in including streaming. I simply said, I got the renewal, the price is just too high and I have so many other entertainment options, so I guess I just have to cancel. The CSR came right back with $99 basic renewal price, $132 all-in including fees, which is fine for me. The whoe process took about five minutes. Maybe I could have pushed back and done better, but $11 a month is certainly acceptable to me.

Totally JUST did this, and it worked beautifully. They started with the $99 for 12 months deal. I politely told them that was too much for me (and for my limited usage of the service), so she came back with $30 for 6 months.

This has not worked for me and I was even trying to go from monthly subscription to yearly. I guess I will just cancel.

I have All Access, and my renewal was supposed to be $320 ($26.70 monthly). I just called in and told the rep I couldn't afford the renewal and would have to cancel unless I could get a better price.

I told her that my neighbor had renewed All Access for $99/month for 12 months and wondered if that was available. She verified my account, and after a long pause said, yes, we can do that on this account. This call that I had been dreading (I hate haggling over price) went very well.

Last year I tried this and went through multiple offers for lesser packages before getting a promotional offer that was even close to this. The $99 does also require a $28 Music Licensing fee, but this was a much better price than my auto-renewal. Thanks for the help!

I always dread calling and negotiating the renewals, but it was SO easy today. After I told them this is a third vehicle and we don't use it often, she came right out with the $60 for a year Sirius Select including streaming! So happy! Thank you- because I was ready to ask for it based on your site!

I wasn't able to get $99/year. Best they would offer was $30/6 months. Keep in mind that does not include the royalties and other taxes/fees.

I just called. The CSR offered the $99 deal. I declined and stated I can only afford to pay what I am currently paying... so I got my same deal from last year = $60 per year (plus tax of course).

Just settled on $60.00 for 12 months---No Credit Card ----They are mailing invoice for total of $$72.84.......12 months!

Thanks for this! Just reactivated my acct. Had discontinued while out of town a while. Googled Sirius free echo dot. Found offer 12 month at $60 plus amazon dot👍 did all online in 2 mins.

Called today to renew. Last year I had gotten a year for $75 total (with taxes and fees). This year I could not get the $60 for a year without giving a credit card. Instead I got $30 for six months with taxes and fees it was about $40 and change. I’m not sure if I get streaming or not - that was unclear. Today is March 3, 2020.

Curious if anyone gets the $60 for a year without having to provide a credit card? Also does that include streaming?

Just spend 6 minutes with service rep: original bill offer $320, they offered $99, which to me is fair for the product. They are sending an invoice for $120.10. I am quite happy and it took just a couple minutes.

On week before renewal, called and waited for the $60 for 12 months after 2 initial offers. Wanted credit card or debit, I told them to invoice me as they have done previously for the $2 fee. They then came back and upped the offer to $85 for 12 months for paper invoice. Told them Hard No and that if they could not offer the $60 with paper invoice, to cancel my account. After a brief conference with supervisor, they agreed to $60 for 12 months plus $2 paper invoice fee. With one week credit, $71.89 per car! Call lasted about 15 minutes. Thanks for all the input and hope this helps...

3/5/2020 thanks for the comments on this page. I just renewed my subscription for XMselect with streaming for $60 fees/taxes of $12.57 for 1 year. Called early in their day, didn't need to threaten to cancel, just said $124 for 6 months was too much and I needed a better price. They offered $60 for 6 months, I said no thanks, they 'looked up my current promo' and said they could do that again for $40 . I just said a friend had renewed at for a year at $60 and I would like that offer. They countered with $99 and said that 'my radio wasn't offering that price but I could get XMSelect lite (no streaming)for $60'. I said 'could you please make it regular XMSelect?' So he had me wait 3 or 4 minutes again and he came back with 'Good news! I found you that offer' I'm a happy camper in upstate NY. Thanks again.

Very nice CSR - $60 for 12 months for select incl. streaming - $72.38 with taxes. Better price than I had been getting in the last 6 months. I am THRILLED!

Back