How to Get a Discount on Sirius XM Radio Subscription

I just renewed Select on my 2 car radios. Got 6 months for $37.54 each which included the fees and taxes. Total time on phone less than 12 minutes.

Thank you. This works! One year All Access for $99 is better than paying $26 per month!

I am a vet and want to also add SiriusXM to my wife's car. She is 67 years old and I am 73 years do you have a discount for music only

They are advertising $60 a year for Select, which is what I asked for. Saves me having to call back in 6 months.

Also got the $60 tax RF = $73.43/yr for each of 2 cars. Took SO much less time than last year, about 20 minutes, I think because I had already done last year? Thank you - considering they wanted $37/MONTH, I got the equiv of 10 free months of service!

Fabulous! Just hung up. Had my XM Select renewed for 1 year @ $60 , was put on hold by rep to speak to supervisor, came back and said okay. Total call time-10 minutes! Btw-last renewal for same package was $40 for only 6 months. So glad I stumbled upon this website, thank you!!

Initially offered me $40 (plus fees and taxes) for six months of service. I usually get a better deal, so I asked for a year option, and it was $60. And I have six extra months before I have to call them again. Got it on my calendar!

$60.00 plus $ 11.46 fees and taxes $71.46 took about 20 minutes 1 year for select but 1 year vs 6-months time saver
plus set precedent for my other radio renewals :) 1 year $60.00. First offer was over $100 then $40/6 months

Awesome this info is online now... I've been doing this for 15 years since 2005. Works. Every. Time.

We've had accounts for 15 years and call every year at renewal time. I mentioned the best deal I saw listed here and they gave me it to me right away.

This. Works. Took me less than 10 minutes to get the $60/year offer. Total with fees and taxes was $77.76 for Select in my car only. Woot!

My 2011 Ford truck had 2 months of Sirius left I let expire for a month and the called and they gave me 3 years for $99 plus fees ($120.62 total) so I jumped on it no worries for 3 years and a great price they said I got that rate because I have an older vehicle

Sirius wanted $422 to renew two radios. Thirty minutes on the phone = THREE radios for $179. They capitulate quickly.

I got 6 months for $35.23 ($30 including taxes and fees) for Sirius XM Select.

Just 'negotiated' and ended up with the $60/yr or $5/month deal, coming up to $76.13 with tax etc, for XM Select for a year. Otherwise, would have had to renew for $246/yr.

8 minutes, most of which was just listening to the terms and conditions, for $60 fees for 12 months, plus they applied a pro-rated amount from the rest of my current subscription which was a bit more expensive. The rep was very friendly and agreed to my request immediately.

Just renewed today in 6 min for XM Select for 2 cars $60 each ($150.24 total w/taxes for both, includes streaming)
No issues at all, one of the easiest renewals I have done.

I call every 6 month to renew. This time was offered the $30 for 6 months and then the $60 for 12 months. However, the $60 offer requires credit card payment. Be careful if you use your auto they will auto renew you going forward if you don't call in time to stop. Always get paper billing with these guys.

Cannot thank you enough. Was firm about the $60 deal and got it for that price (plus taxes/fees) for a total of $77.76. Then they prorated it since I had re-upped early and gave me credit for the unused month.

Back